Saving Shen Wei...

As yunlan reach to that palace he saw closed door of palace.

As he peek inside from window, he saw shen Wei lide on a table, struggling to get free.

"shen Wei "he said slowly.

As shen Wei heard him, he look around" Yunlan "he shout but nothing.

Zhujiu laugh don't worry he will come here, after all he's your night and you can sense him you have his half power.

Zhao yunlan have no other choice as he open gate" stay away from my Wei you fucking shit"shout yunlan.

Shen wei face light up as he saw yunlan but then he remember that he spend night with his brother.

As scream from table "why are you here, you asshole".

"what? I'm here to save you said yunlan shocked.

"go and sleep with my brother, I don't need you "shout shen Wei.

As zhujiu looking at them like idiots and couple fighting was going on.

"i swear I did not sleep with him" said yunlan.

"And why would I believe you? Again shen Wei scream.

Hey! You old man you have power can't you show my innocent to my wei said yunlan to zhujiu.

Stupid zhujiu obey him as he show shen Wei the truth which make shen Wei realise that's he's wrong about his yunlan.

As shen Wei smile to yunlan and yunlan did the same but they made mistake.

Shen wei heart shine again and it was better opportunity to get his heart for zhujiu.

Oh no!!! Said yunlan as he saw zhujiu take a sharp knife to cut shen Wei chest.

"NOooooooo"he scream as he run to save shen Wei.

But something is weird like he was running to save shen Wei and no one stopping him.

As be reach, he pushed hard zhujiu as he hit the wall hardly and fell down.

As yunlan cut all ropes on shen Wei make him free" are you alright? Ask yunlan.

But he receive slap "this for showing your naked body to my brother" then he kissed him "this for you my love, to came as my Knight".

As they both kissed each other but they forgot troubled is not finished yet.

As zhujiu came from behind try to stabbed Wei but  yunlan saw he shoved shen Wei as result zhujiu stabbed in his heart.

Yunlan does not scream as he smile to shen Wei.

Zhujiu spread his arms as he now I'm the Kong of dark power "as laughing.

Shen wei shocked stood their as he saw yunlan disappear, he became dust.

" Yunlan, master "both shei Wei and da qing scream.

Sky turn into red, shen Wei crying hard, he take that dust in his hand and just crying, rain start pouring.

As something spark in dust" It's time to wake up master "said da qing as he smile to shen wei but looking at the dust.