Time to get separated And Choose...

Well dad! I choose shen Wei as my moon said yunlan while packing his stuff for going airport.

Ah! Okay we also think he's perfect for you..study hard and make me proud of you said Mr Zhao while hugging yunlan.

Of course! dad said  yunlan while hugging back his dad and Mrs Zhao.

On other hand "Yunlan choose you as his moon shen Wei" said Mrs shen said  to Wei who nervously waiting for yunlan answer on bed.

He jumped from excitement when he hurd that news.

Study hard Wei and yezun make me proud of you both okay said Mr shen while hugging their children's.

Yezun was boiling from anger when he hurd yunlan choose Wei not him.

Dark powers controlling his heart how coz  he have hope that yunlan will choose him but that hope fade away by yunlan so his heart became more  dark.

Mom I want to see both of them before I leave said yunlan while going to Wei room where they all gather.

Ah! Okay said Mrs Zhao.

Yunlan came inside the room yezun mood got a little lighten up while  seeing yunlan wide smile.

Yunlan came running to Wei and hugged him then Lean towards his ears lick his ear without noticing Mrs shen "I will wait for you my princess" said yunlan then he away kissing his cheek make Wei blushing.

Yezun who saw that act was boiling in anger but trying to keep his anger down.

Yunlan came to him and hugged him too but yezun tighten the hug feeling the warmth of yunlan body.

Yunlan felt uncomfortable so he tried to pull away but making yezun tighten his hug more.

But yunlan forcefully pulled away from him then glare at him.

"I'm sorry yunlan did I hurt you? ask yezun making his puppy face.

AH! Nothing it's all right, let's go  Wei said yunlan while walking out of the room.

They walk out their house to sit in their car.

Before Wei can sit yunlan pull him away without noticing anyone "At least  give me last kiss before we separated".

Wei blush but he also carving for kiss so he suddenly press his rossy lip to yunlan  plump one both devour each other, tongues fighting for dominance but yunlan let Wei win.

Wei taste each corner of yunlan mouth, he want one memory with yunlan  and he can live with it for thousand years.

His heart was pure and yunlan was  the only one king of his heart.

Yunlan  break the kiss when  he hurd  his mom calling.

Tears filled in eyes of both of them, yunlan kiss him again on lip then said "we will meet again my moon, don't ever forget me".

I will not said Wei while giving  a ring to yunlan to make him remember of Wei.

Yunlan give him yellow colour jade pendant and Wei wear it as he will always remember in his heart is only one person yunlan.

They both kiss each other again then back to their car sit and drive towards airport.

Wei and yezun bid their farewell to all of them and left from their while yunlan do some and left for American flight.

Three of them fly away with hope of meeting again.