Letters To Each other....

Dear Yunlan

it's been one month since I arrived here, I miss you so much, I know we can talk to phone each other but I like the letters Way coz I can treasure your feeling through them.

Well I'm okay here, I hope these five ears pass quickly coz I missing you already too much.

Yep! Last don't you dare to flirt with girls or kiss any girl, or I will not kiss or touch you forever.
Remember my waring okay.

Your lover
Shen Wei.

______________________________________

Dear shen Wei

I got your letter and I'm so happy about your idea, I missing your rosy tasty lips, I want you Wei, I'm made a new friend his name is da qing, he's very good, always help me with many things, I feel like he have a thing for me bit don't worry I will clear that I have husband who's very far from me, waiting for me to come and have me,and I will also tell him he's very dangerous for those who try to approach me, hahaha and I'm not play boy who kiss anyone, I will wait for these five year to pass quickly and to come to you.
Here kiss 😘 for you.

Your to be wife
Yunlan.

------------------------------------------------------
Dear yunlan

"My life my wife "

I receive your letter and I m happy that I'm husband here, hahaha..... Sorry for saying you playboy, I trust you don't worry and I will have you, once these hell years will pass, you know I m quick learner so I learn everything fast and I will come back early than yezun, talking about yezun he's fine here And you know what surprise me that he's also learning everything fast, I think he find his lover their so he's trying to go back to him, that's really good right.
Well their is one problem, I did not shine anymore and I feel like my shine is fading, I don't know but I start feeling weak since the day we came here.
Hope I can come you you, love you so much my wife,your husband will come back quickly.

Your to be husband
Shen Wei

______________________________________

Dear shen Wei

"My husband is hotter than my coffer"

I got your letter and I m so worried that what if something bad happen to you, I can't live without you, I will come next month okay, take care of your health, please I will die of something happen to you so take care yourself and about yezun I'm happy he's learning fast, and I'm fine and very healthy so don't worry about me okay.i will try to come back to you.
Love you dear husband.

Your to be wife
Yunlan. 💖