King Of Dark Power....

As yunlan went to a temple, where he meet his best friend "da qing".

"Master you are here "said  da qing.

" How's everything going? Ask yunlan.

"yes! Master everything went well, you are good at making balance between good and bad black power "said da qing.

" thanks, da qing I don't want this world got trouble by it, everything is equal in world, when their is bad power, their is also good power "said yunlan.

" Divide powers properly master and yes be careful with yezun, his heart getting more dark, I can see it from here "said da qing.

" yes! I know and I also saw his heart and but I can't detect who's that man "said yunlan.

" He's zhujiu, he's also have black power but you are not that much strong now to detect him he's very older than you, have more experience to hide himself " said da qing.

" master you have to practice  to protect shen Wei "said da qing.

" yep! I know blood 🌑 moon is coming but we have one month " said yunlan.

" so! Did you get shen Wei? "ask da qing.

" oh! Well he's the one who got me "said yunlan shyly.

" What"? Shout da qing.

"Well! You know I m the shy type around him so he got me first "said yunlan blushing.

Da qing burst into laughing" what, he...he got you ".

" hey! Stop your laughing, you idiot and tell me it's not a problem right ?

"well! No its not a problem but you still have to careful make sure you both get married in these two weeks "said da qing.

" okay, anything else fat cat"ask yunlan.

"And make sure you always be with him and coz he's will be too weak and he can easily get manipulated "said da qing.

" okay "said yunlan and went to leave his house.

But he did not see someone listening all his conversation" now I can become king of black power" as he was laughing loudly.

Time skip...

He came home happily, thinking about he's and Wei getting married.

His parents and in laws taking to each other, shen Wei and yezun both cooking for them happily.

Everything felt so good, so he went to kitchen and smile to Wei "hey! You came back, where did you went? Ask shen Wei.

" oh! Just to drink my favourite coffee "said yunlan.

" what did you made? Ask yunlan.

"you favourite darling hope you will like it I don't know your taste or but I know one taste you like  "said shen Wei as  his teasing worked on yunlan went red.

Then he came closer forgetting yezun also their lean toward yunlan" s...ing my d..k as Wei kiss at corner of his lips.

"stop it Wei "said yunlan as he pushed him gently and run to his room.

" i can't believe he became a shameless pervert "said yunlan to himself.