Broken Heart..

Shen Wei was crying his heart out seeing yunlan with his own brother,as his heart 💔 broken now.

His all shine gone hes wondering on streets alone, his mind wondering why yunlan did this to his before their wedding.

As he was so lost in thought he did not heard footsteps behind him,someone tap on his shoulder as he turn to see who's their.

He fell unconscious "finally I got you "said zhujiu.

Yunlan dressed himself as he try to leave yezun gripped his hands" why you love him not me? He ask.

"I just love him, I don't have any reason you live him "said yunlan and the he added" and I know very well that I did not do anything with you "I'm angry tone.

" why did you do this? Ask yunlan in polite voice.

"cos I want you "scream yezun as he sit on his bed tearing rolling from his  eyes.

" please, tell me who told you to do this? You brother will die? Ask yunlan as he sit beside me.

Yezun remain silent but he also don't want to be a bad son, bad brother coz he's already became a bad friend a lier as he said "zhujiu asked me to do this, he told me if me or Wei whoever had you they will got tour half power and if I want that I have to broke shen Wei heart so zhujiu easily Kidnap him"but he don't know zhujiu want shen Wei for another purpose too.

But why he went to kidnap him? Ask yunlan.

"He want your place,he wants to  become king "said yezun with guilty feeling.

So now, where is Wei? Ask yunlan.

" I think he's in ancient palace behind your temple and today is blood moon night"yezun.

As yunlan heard this he run toward his temple.

Shen wei wake up as he tied on a table in palace "leave me" he scream as he struggle to get up.

Zhujiu laugh as he came with some of his people "we will leave you when we got your shinning heart".

Who are you? and why you need my heart? Ask shen Wei.

"I'm zhujiu I'm the most powerful black magic master and when I eat your shinning heart i will became immortal and handsome for forever "said zhujiu as he smrik.

" But master he's not shinning and today blood moon turn into full white "said one of his man.

" how can be this possible? Ask zhujiu as he look broken shen Wei, he got betrayed by yunlan that's why he lost his shine.

"About that moon yezun pure power takeover his dark one and now his heart turn into good one from evil so now that moon became one, he betrayed me for that yunlan "said zhujiu.

" I will make sure to finish my all problems with this yunlan "