shinning Wei ..

It's been ten yrs since yezun, yunlan, Wei living with each other coz they family close  together.

hey! see moon shout yunlan while siting on bench with shen wei and yezun both side in a garden.

hey! why are you shouting like this we are siting your beside you said yezun while glaring at yunlan.

stop glaring at him yezun said shen Wei while holding yunlan hand's.

"you are so beautiful" said yunlan while looking at shen Wei.

And me? ask yezun excitingly to yunlan.

you are a angry bird always shout at me Said yunlan while picking his cheek.

"ouch "shout yezun while caressing his won cheek and running to his house by saying" I will tell mom you pinch my cheek and say bed to me "while faking his tears.

" wait yezun "shout yunlan while worried seeing yezun crying.

" It's okay Lan lan he's always like this "said shen Wei while caressing his hands.

Wei why he hate me Said yunlan while siting on bench again.

he's not yunlan it's just he don't  know about show love in words said shen Wei.

Ah! why are we talking about him, he's always got angry on me Said yunlan while staring at moon.

shen Wei smile and he cup yunlan face then said "you are so handsome yunlan, can I kiss you" said Wei while shinning like moon in night and blushing.

why are you shinning said yunlan who's surprised by seeing shen Wei  shinning like moon.

"oh! I don't why but when ever I see you and thought about you "my body always shine like this said Wei.

what? waao Wei you looking so beautiful said yunlan while touching Wei face which make Wei more blushing and he shine more.

can I? ask Wei again.

" of course, I'm all yours "said yunlan  while blushing and lowering his head down shyly.

then shen Wei lean to yunlan face and caress those plump lips by his thumb then he land his rosy lips to yunlan plump one.

wind was blowing cold and every where firefly was flying and moon was shinning, sky was clear, star was shinning which  making that bright night and that beautiful moment more memorable for both of them.

both of them devouring each other lips and enjoying that moment.

after few mins yunlan break the kiss and both start blushing.

"yunlan "said Wei in his soft and gentle voice.

" hmm" said yunlan while looking at stars and black bright sky.

"I love you "said Wei while looking at yunlan happily and he start shinning again.

yunlan was surprised by Wei confession but then he smile and said

" I'm your black night and you are my shinning moon......
"were ever you go, you will found me in front of you......
"I will always protect you coz you are my little moon...

what are you saying? ask shen Wei while looking confusingly to yunlan.

"I love you too "said yunlan while capturing those Ross lips again.

and shen Wei shine again and yunlan wrap his arms around Wei waist kissing his neck,collarbone and then his lips again.

Shen Wei can't do anything just shinning brightly and yunlan covering him with his jacket "he don't want anyone see his precious moon, only him"