Your Presence Can Heal Me ...

After Wei sent his letter next day yunlan letter, but he's not happy coz yunlan said he will try to come next month to him, but his shine fading and his heart getting weak without realising him he's getting more sad coz of that his heart also feeling.

Yezun was in his room, he's not that sad and his heart was in a good condition coz he's not missing that much yunlan.

He don't know about his brother health getting worse and his parents also don't know anything.

Shen wei crying silently coz he can't take it anymore his feeling getting more sad but suddenly he feel like yunlan is near him, and his pale face, got bright a little but then again he feel sad.

"knock knock "

"........"

"knock knock".

Yezun open the door and shocked to see yunlan standing their with a bag and bouquet in one hand of roses.

What are you doing here? Ask yezun still shocked.

I'm here to see Wei, he's sick said yunlan then he ask where is he?

Yezun blood boil when yunlan said he come for Wei then he said "in his room" suppressing his anger.

Thanks said yunlan then he smile brightly.

Yunlan get inside and knock on Wei door "I told" cough "not to disturb" cough "Me yezun.

" it's me husband "said yunlan worriedly seeing his husband coughing.

When Wei heard yunlan he suddenly open his door and got to much happy seeing his wife standing in front of him.

" missing me "said yunlan than he kiss him on lip quick then give him bouquet.

Oh my! You came!!! You standing in front of me!!!! Waaaaao shout shen Wei while hugging tightly.

Now  his dark circles fade away, his happy face came back  shinning brightly and his whole body shinning too much making that room too much bright, he's like a tube light now, when he happy everything around him become bright, tear escape from both eyes, they missing each other toooooooooo much.

Yezun was standing outside their room and saw that light coming from Wei room but he ignore it and go back to his room and slam his door too hard.

"hey! Did you heard that voice? "ask yunlan while he break the huge.

" I don't care "said Wei smiling" Let's continue ".

" naughty husband "said yunlan than they both sit on bed.

How did you got those dark circles ask yunlan.

Ah! I don't know I was missing you so much that I rarely eat said Wei.

Wei! I think I have to move with you, I will my and yours parents about your condition,okay so you will  it get sick anymore.

Thanks wife said Wei and kiss yunlan on his plump lips,that simple kiss turn into passionate one, Wei one hand was involved in yunlan silky hairs while other hand slid inside yunlan pants and grab his little angel.

Um...... Aaaahh.... Wei....... Don't...... Said yunlan in stuttering voice when shen Wei squeeze and pump on his little angel then he lean toward ear lick it, yunlan shiver by shen Wei hot breath on his ear then Wei whisper "I can't control my self I want you".

Err... Wei.. I don't think it's a perfect Time and place said yunlan.

"I think this the best place "said Wei while licking yunlan neck,then again he start pumping on his prize" dare to say no "said Wei while giving Wet kisses to yunlan.

Aaaahh... Wei... Aaaahh.. Okay said yunlan while panting for breath.