Chapter One

Matthew's POV

     It was a wonderful morning when I stared outside looking at the beautiful sight of the sky "How beautiful" I smiled.

     I was getting ready for an interview and quickly rushed to take a shower. I wore the navy blue shirt that Angela, my younger sister had Ironed for me last night. I wore a black trousers and a black of set of shoes to match. I placed my necessary files into a briefcase and walked out of my room.

     On getting to the Kitchen, I sight my mum and Angela having a discussion and giggling simultaneously obviously not aware of my presence.

      "Good morning mum" I say to pull them out of whatever discussion they were having. "Oh my cute brother" Angela says while giggling and kisses my cheek. I chuckle lightly at her little affection. "My son is the most handsome man ever liveth" my mum says while smiling widely. I laugh at both ladies.

      "Thank you, thank you" I hugged both of the women I love the most in the world. We all laugh and take our seats at the dining to have our breakfast.

      "Matthew darling, I hope you are ready for your interview huh?" My mom asks while eating.  As I was about to reply, Angela stops me and says "Table manners please" we chuckle lightly at her words and kept silent as we are the remainder of the food.

     I check my watch and realise I was almost late for my interview. I hugged both ladies quickly and rushed out to get the bus. I waited for 15 minutes before I could get a bus. When I finally got one, I boarded it and highlighted at the front of the company 45 minutes later. The company's name read "Karen's Collections"

      I said a short prayer and was about to enter the company when a car brushed past me. I was annoyed and was ready to lash out on whoever it was but immediately went blank when a woman dressed in all black got out of the car with dazzling style. To be honest, I was dazed.

     "Are you hurt?"The woman asked quietly. "No" I managed to say "Good" she states flatly and walks into the office. My anger overshadowed me and got upset at the fact that she couldn't even apologize but pushed it behind me as I walked into the company.

Hey! This is one of my first books. Please comment as you read on. Your opinions matter to me a lot. Don't forget to vote, comment and share with others. I will make my chapters more lengthy than this.

I love you all XOXO