Chapter Eleven

Matthew's POV

Ignore wrong spellings, silly mistakes and all.

Happy reading!

I flinch at Karen's words. Didn't she say I could call her by name? I shouldn't have asked her lunch. I stare at her blankly but she doesn't seem to mind as she watches me for a while and asks me to leave her office.

I walk down the hallway absent mindedly and tripped into Patrick.

"Oh watch your way mahn" Patrick calls Cleary irritated.

"I'm sorry, wasn't looking" I apologize.

"Coming from the boss right? " he asks

"Yh" I state dryly.

"Then you should be excited, ain't she said she was going to give you some bonus or something?" He asks and searches my face for answers. That was absolutely correct. I had forgotten about that already.

"Yes she did." I reply with an ink of excitement.

"So why looking all sad, did she perhaps dump you for some guy?" He laughs widely and I glare at him.

"Chills mahn, just a joke. Got to go tho TTYL!" He calls and walks away.

I talk Love into buying me food from the canteen but she ended up collecting some money from as per helping me but food. It was my favourite. I eat it like an hungry lion. Food was the only way to get out of my sadness. Since I didn't get to eat lunch with Karen, I decided to have it alone. I was going to kill Anglea when I got home. She was the one that dragged me into this mess. I keep eating and thinking until my phone buzzed. Miel.

I waited for a few seconds before picking up.

"Miel" I call her name dryly.

"Mat..." it sounds like she was almost crying. As much as I wanted to be cold her, I couldn't help myself but ask her what happened.

"Are you Ok Miel? I whisper gently unsure of my voice.

"I need you over please" she begs. I sense a feeling of guilt in her voice but I ignore it.

"Ok. I will be right there " I say and hear heave a sigh of relief.

Thirty minutes later,I arrived at her apartment. Old memories came rushing back and I take all the strength in me to push it aside. I walk into her living room since the door was wide open. I begin to call out for her.

"Miel, Miel. ...." I call gently but there was response. I stood for a while contemplating on whether to enter her room or not. I finally choose to enter but immediately regret what I saw.

Miel was in a towel that barely got to her thigh. I begin to use my eyes to scan her body and I feel my hulk rise. She seems to notice me some minutes later but doesn't try to cover up.

"Oh hey Mat, I didn't know you had arrived" she says smirking.  I'm done for.

I search for words but simply can't find any and continue to stare at her body. She still had those wonderful curves. She takes a step towards me and wrap her arms around my neck.

" I need you Mat" she whispers into my ear gently. She begins to kiss my neck and I shiver at her touch. She doesn't bulge even though I retracted a little instead she wraps around me more. She draws her towel up and up slowly until I could see her panties. Oh fuck!

It's been a while since I had this with her. I wouldn't lie to myself but I also need her. She doesn't stop the torture as she claims my lips and kiss me hungrily.  She murmurs under her breath when I didn't kiss her back. She keeps kissing me like an hungry animal and make me grab her ass.  They're soft as ever. It took me a while before I started to kiss her back.

After 10 minutes of kissing deeply, we pull apart and try to get our breaths back.

"Oh that was....really...good" she says staring into my eyes.

"Yh right " I say itching the back of my head.

"Oh don't be this  way....I know you missed me too" she says and gently places my hand on her tits  and I glare at her but she doesn't bulge.

She begins to rock her body slowly and I feel her huge tits on me. I remove my hand from her tits and try to pull away but she grabs my hulk instead and my eyes go wide.

"What the actual hell Miel" I groan.

"Shush...I haven't grabbed those in a while yeah" she smirks.

I force her hand out of my hulk and I realise she's all wet in her panties. I give her a disapproving look and zip my trousers which she had unzipped earlier.

She stares at me but doesn't say anything.

"Is this why you called me here?" I ask irritated.

"Doesnt it worth it?" She retorts rolling my eyes.

"Don't ever do this again. I told you we're over" I hiss and walk out without hearing another word.

Heyy

Sorry I didn't give warnings on this chap. I normally don't do so cause I feel its all part of the book and its there to give some effects to the book

*winks* there would more of it.

Don't forget to vote,comment,follow and share.

Love,
Tinnie ❤❤