Where I am?

Brick: It would be poetical to slash with this sworld like you did that to our Father

Xylo: Go on then
Brick: With pleasure
With that world, Brick stab Xylo into stomach and Xylo disappeard.

Xylo POV.

Everything went with a plan.
Like Father was thinking that Brick will come and proves that he is stronger than me.

Still he shouldn't destroy that much.
I can't say too much about it, but now I will meet with Father, Kaykrea Mother and Tartarus and we four will trap Titans completely or more precisely very hard until someone find the way to free them.......again.

When I felt my feet hit a ground I didn't except to be in cathedral like building. When I look around I see 6 people who look like Relena, Jakey, Bryan, Relena and Bri, and next to Bri who wear now exotic clothes, I see a Cat on two paws(?) wearing same looking pants like me, a belt across chest and metal bracel. They look at me shocked.

I felt blood in my mouth and when I look down I notice a lot of blood on my stomach.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
Oooooooh I forget about it.
Me: Shit
I fall face towards ground but before I hit a ground I fainted.

Bri POV.

Today's day should be greate I was thinking this morning. When new guild mages of Protectors were accepted. I could see greate power withing Bryan Fire Dragon Slayer, Jakey's Time magic. Relena has greate experience with fighting and her magic. Kay is not too greate but I believe she can become someone powerful. I and rest of us were shocked when in the middle of the circle suddenly appeared Man in Black and purple breastplate and bracels, pants similiar to Lo pho's. He had brown hair and beard, he has a scar on the left eye and purple eyes witch I don't know why but my heart started beat faster, but that went very fast because I noticed his wound and lot of blood on the stomach then he fainted. Lo pho used his healing magic to safe him. Surly it was very close.

Now I and Lo pho we are staying by that mysterious fellow.
Lo pho: Who do you think He is my Queen?
Me: I don't know Lo pho but we need stay here untill he wakes up.
Lo pho: Yes but did you feel it?
Me: feel what?
Lo pho: Around him is aura of death and fire.
When Lo pho mentioned that I feel it that too. He is using same magic as me except a fire. What a interesting fellow.
When I decided to look at his belongings what I saw first is black-red sworld with sharp sides from it I could feel a souls. I but it back quickly. When I saw the staff with a book on the end, when I was very close to grabbing it I notice that the man started to opening a eyes. I backed away I looked as men started waking up and looking around. He locked eyes with me and I could feel my cheeks heating up a little.
???: Where I am?