Dream

Xylo find out about few things. First of all, he isn't Prince well kinda but it will be explained later. In the city, one time lived a race of magma people but they went extinct or went somewhere. What is left from them is that impressive city. His mother only build this giant tower as her place where she was studying magic, and oh boy! He isn't disappointed! The library in this castle is bigger than the library in the underworld.

There was a lot of knowledge about history, magic, geography in this universe AND it is magically updated!
Mario would be in heaven. He found the book about Dragon Slayer and its history. Still Xylo is suprised from what he find out.

Flashback...

Xylo is sitting on the chair made from dark oak wood and with cloth that made sitting on it comfortable. He was sitting by elegantly made table from dark oak wood. Around him are bookshelves made from dark marble. Xylo is reading a book about Dragon Slayer magic and drinking the tea brought by Sebastian. He then notice the picture of woman with scarlet hair and brown eyes who is wearing... interesting clothes.

Under it was wrote: "Irene Belserion Queen of Dragons and creator of Dragon Slayer magic

Under it was wrote: "Irene Belserion Queen of Dragons and creator of Dragon Slayer magic."

Xylo: Queen of Dragons? I didn't know that Bri had a ancestor with that title.

Sebastian: Because Irene isn't your mate ancestor.

Xylo: She isn't my mate and what do you mean by that?

Sebastian: She isn't yet and Irene Belserion Queen of Dragons is your mother's mother, that mean she is your Grandmother.

Xylo: ....what?

Flashback end...

Yep, apparently his mother is daughter of Queen of Dragons, which how he later learned, was a human turned dragon! That basically mean that his mother is Half-dragon and he is half God, quarter Human and quarter dragon, great! That basically mean he is some kind of Prince of Dragons but he won't call himself that because it is stupid! He still doesn't know who is his grandfather because Sebastian won't tell anything. That sucks. Third thing he found out that his mother's first name is Wendy, and he was joking around Michael about with this name, Xylo suspects that his Mother used her second name which was Xellena. Oh and this castle has own forge which reminds him the one in his home in his universe but bigger.

Xylo: I need to came back, I don't want to be late at "funeral", after that I need to find Bri.

Later by Bri's "grave"

All the guilds meet in island with giant tree, before them was "grave' of Bri Queen of Dragons and Guildmaster of Protectors. Next to the "grave' were leaders of Wandering Coins, Divinius Magia and Grimshade, there was Grandmaster Jonathan. 

JP: Bri was an amazing influence of the lands of Atlanta and sadly, she was slain in battle protecting everyone from a new dangerous threat. This threat must not institute fear into US but instead inspire us to pick us up for we're free left off. She was gift to us all and now we all must work together to fight it off this darkness, evil force that is now present on the doorsteps of our land. We must work together and continue the legacy of Bri, Queen of Dragons, leader of Protectors. We must protect that land, because this is our home. I will now like to pass the stage to Silver leader of Wandering Coins for some final remarks.