Seek meet Grimshade

After Bryan fell unconscious, Lo pho run to him and using his life magic he started healing Bryan.
Death: Mhmm that is interesting.
Hellfire: Oh ho Death is interested in something......I don't know if to be scared or interested.
Death: That Cat Lo pho has a interesting magic
Shadow: To it's looks like Life Magic to me everything is normal.
Death: I don't know why but that Lo pho is hiding something, but I don't know what.
Xylo:'If Lo pho didn't want us to know about it I can understand and I am not interested'

Bryan suddenly wakes up and look around and look at Xylo. Bryan get up and runned towards Xylo, stopping before him.
Bryan: HOW DID YOU DO THAT!?
Xylo: What?
Bryan: HOW DID YOU APPEARD BEHIND ME!!!
Xylo: Shadow Walk
Bryan: Shadow what?
Xylo: Thanks to that I am Shadow mage I can 'travel' by shadows, and I use your shadow to travel behind you and............struck you with the pan.
Xylo tells showing his purple pan.

Lo pho: You would be perfect guildmember of Grimshade.
Xylo: Why is that?
Bri: Grimshade is assassin guild which they usually take killing missions.
Xylo look at Bri and Lo pho in shock.
Suddenly his face become worried and then started laughing.
Everyone look at him with interest.
Kay: Why are you laughing?
Xylo: *Laught* Oh my *Laught* I am little *Laught* worried about Seek *Laught* He isn't type of person who kills other people.
Everyone one eyes widened from shock.
Lo pho&Bri: Shit

Grimshade Guild

Seek and Micheal are walking towards main hall where rest of the guild is.
Michael: Are you nervous.
Seek: Maybe a little bit.
Micheal: and you should.
Seek looked at him shocked.

When Micheal open the door Seek notice that main guildhall is enormous. Seek and Micheal continue walking towards bar where near it is rest of Grimshade members.
Micheal: I see everyone is here. I want to introduce our new member.
Mitch: We have new member huh? He looks weak.
Mitch like his counterpant has blue hair and half of his face is black and he has purple eye.
Mitch wear black-purple pants, grey scarf, black and purple wristbands. What is very noticeable is that Mitch has black markings on his arms. When Mitch show a tongue to Seek, he notice that he has Grimshade mark on his tongue. He is user of Second Generation Poison Dragon Slayer magic.

Lily: Don't be hard on him Mitch.
Like her counterpant Lily is very beautiful, she has purple hair and purple eyes. She wear purple hat,
grey coat and purple shorts (A/N: Sorry I don't know her clothes).
She is user of Laser/Plasma magic.

Pat: I agree with Lily, you are to rough.
Pat has purple hai which hide one side of the eyes which were grey.
Pat wear black suit with white shirt under it, he wear black jeans and black shoes. He is requip and gun magic user.

Micheal: That enough. Seek can you introduce yourself.
Seek: Ok. Hi my name is Seek and I am Son of Ares, God of War.
When he said his name everyone's eyes goes wide except Bren and Micheal.
Seek(Ice): What the heck you mean your name is Seek. It's my name.
From the near table get up Counterpant of Son of Ares. Like Seek he has green eyes and black hair and wear green shirt too but similarities here end. (Ice)Seek wear black hoodie, black trousers and black boots, on the back of the hoodie has a Grimshade mark.

Micheal: Calm down Seek, we need to explain something.
(Ice)Seek: Better that explanation was good and I think it won't suprise me.
(🔥)Seek: Oh boy.

One explanation later...

(Ice)Seek: I take it back.
Colin: Wait from what I understand you know us.
(🔥)Seek: Some of you yes.
Colin like his counterpant has orange hair and green eyes. Colin wear black-purple suit and Colin has black stain on his cheek. Colin is First Generation Shadow Dragon Slayer magic user.

Lily: Can you tell whoes my counterpant parent is?
(🔥)Seek: Ok, your counterpant is daughter of Aphrodite, Goddess of love. Oh and you have a boyfriend.
Lily: Who is he? *Excited*
(🔥)Seek: Colin

Lily/Colin: WHAT?!
Lily and Colin have giant blushes on their faces when in the same time most of Grimshade are laughing except Micheal who has amused face.

For the rest of the day they were informing Seek how guild work and few other things. Seek was little frightened when Micheal said that Grimshade is a magic guild which take assassin jobs.

Later that day...

Because Seek has nowhere to go, he will temporary sleep in Grimshade dorms. What Seek didn't know that he will have a guest tonight.

Seek Mindscape...

Seek was standing in volcanic region full of erupting volcanos and lave and lot of fire. What Seek notice that fire wasn't orange but black.

???: Welcome Son of Ares
Seek turn around and he notice person before him.

???: Welcome Son of AresSeek turn around and he notice person before him

Seek: Who are you
Ifrit: My name is Fire Spirit Ifrit. Servant of God of Fire in this dimension.
Seek: Why are you here?
Ifrit: Your father and my Master are good friends. When Ares heard that you got kinda saved by that Son of Hades.
Seek: You mean Xylo. What do you mean by that? How he 'saved' me?
Ifrit: Xylo isn't kinda from your dimension. Xylo's mother is from this dimension and she was a powerful wizard. When Xylo get sent to this dimension you would say that you hitchhiked. When your father heard that He 'called' my Master and ask him for a favour.
Seek: What is this favour?
Ifrit: He asked him that my Master will look after you. Which he gives me order to give you this.
When Fire Spirit said that he stretched his arm towards Seek and opened his hand. In the palm of his hand was black flame.
Seek: What is it?
Ifrit: It's Fire God Slayer Magic given by my Master.
Seek looked at the flame, with determinated look he brought his hand towards black flame. When he touched a flame, flame disappeard.
Seek widened his, then suddenly he felt hot fealing on his arms. When he looked at them he notice black flame-like markings appeard on his forearms. He again looked at Ifrit who was smiling.
Ifrit: See you soon........partner.

DerikGoodson
I said I will tag somebody in the next chapter.