Mother's Gift

Xylo was staring at the horizon of the sea with sad look. He felt the hot air near his right arm and he looked at the source. On the sand was laying his undead dragon now named Alexander, or shorter Alex. They were talking what name choose and every idea Xylo gave, like Kevin, Razer, even Deathbringer, but he didn't like them. Until Xylo thought about name that was supposed be his. Alexander, his father wanted to name me like that, after the Alexander the Great, but his mother opposed at this idea and named him Xylo. Now named Alex liked this name, but Alex speculated that there is something more.

Alex: Is something saddening you partner?

Hellfire: You won't say! You big sack of bones!!!

Death: Calm down Hellfire.

Alex:"Better lisen to him matchstick."

Hellfiew: OH YOU BASTARD!!!

Xylo only sighed at the conversation between Undead Dragon and one of his personalities. What he discovered is that Alex can comunitate with his magic personalities. But Alexander is right, it is about Bri. Even if it isn't his Bri from his universe he still felt big saddnes seeing her dead body. 

Alex: You know she isn't dead?

Xylo glanced at the Undead Dragon and look at the night sky which is glistening from the stars on the night sky. 

Xylo: Yes I have feeling that she isn't dead but I don't know why.

Hellfire: Because she is your mate dumbass!

Xylo: ...What?

Shadow: You idiots! He doesn't know about a  mate thing!

Alex&Hellfire: ...Oh yeah!

Xylo: Can you guys explain what are you talking about?!

Death: This is mainly about your Devil and Dragon Slayer magics', especially your Shadow and Hellfire Slayer Magics. 

Xylo: Can you tell more?

Alex: What he mean basically that 'Mate' is your partner/lover and because you have many magics combined in to your being you will have multiply mates.

Xylo slowly digested the informations given by both Death and Alex, the blush slowly growing on his cheeks.

Xylo: ...oh.

Hellfire: Hell yeah! You have already two possible mates!

Xylo: ...WHAT! Who are they!?

Hellfire: You already know them, and they are both Bri from your universe and from this!

Xylo: Whoa Whoa Whoa!!! Stop right there! I don't want to have mates!

Shadow: You may don't want any mates but you will still want to protect your potential mates from any harm and make them happy.

Xylo: ...What if my potential 'mate' will don't want to be with me?

Death: You can't force them to do that. It is to them if they want to be your mates.

Xylo: ...That is kinda relief even if I am not to kin into this.

Alex: Nobody is forcing you partner.

Xylo: Still, what have to with Bri?

Alex: When you see your mate die, you will feel like a knife struck your heart.

Son of |Hades frowned at this information and he looked at the the sand beneath him.

Xylo: That mean Bri is alive.