Child of Two Worlds

When Xylo, Bri and Lo pho come back to the guild they found the problem.
Xylo don't have a home. Lo pho was thinking that Xylo could sleep with him in his house buuuut somebody was faster than him.
Bri: You can sleep in my house
Xylo: Really I don't want to be pushie.
Bri: Don't worry we necromancers should care for each other.
She winked towards Xylo making him blushe because how hot she looked right now. Lo pho was looking at them and has no clue what the hell it's going on but he will not argue with the Queen of Dragons.
Lo pho: Ok I will go now Goodnight Xylo Goodnight Bri and be aware of doggie
Bri: Goodnight Lo pho
Xylo: Goodnight I guess? Wait what are doggos.

Xylo didn't get his answer because Lo pho already left. He turn towards Bri who remove clothe that was covering her down part of the face. Xylo could already tell if there are different dimensions in every one of them Bri is very beautiful even she isn't daughter of Aphrodite.
Bri: If you are thinking what Lo pho was talking about, doggos are people who destroy his home. Now let's go to my home.

Xylo nodded and went behind her towards her home. Xylo suddenly feel shiver on his neck. He turn around and sees nobody. Bri turned towards him.
Bri: Something happen?
Xylo: It's nothing.
When the start walking again they fail to notice 3 pair of eyes.

In Bri house

Bri: You will be sleeping here
Xylo: Nice place
Xylo kinda excepted a little dark place, not white house and a lot of flowers.
Xylo: Why do you have flowers
Bri: It's because of my magic, I need to have life force around me to stay alive. You didn't have flowers in your world.
Xylo: My powers did not kill me
Bri: Lucky you
Xylo: I guess? In a camp when there were trails and I was in them I almost always win.
Bri: Surly some people hate you
Xylo: More like they were irritated.
They both laught. Later that night Bri was in her sleep clothes which look like her normal clothes but it was white with stars.
Xylo enter in his sleep clothes or more like purple shorts with black skulls.
Bri looked at him blushing.
Bri: It's your only sleep clothes?
Xylo: Yes and you have nearly the same clothes like normal.
Bri: Better we go sleep because you need met the rest of the guild.
Xylo: Yea you are telling a truth but I have one question
Bri: And what is this question.
Xylo: Where I sleep?
Bri: In a bed with me.
That sentence makes Xylo Blush very hard.
Xylo: A-are you s-sure?
Bri: Yea my bed is big enough for us.
Bri face was telling that she is calm but in the inside she isn't.
Bri:'Did I sirusly tell him that I am ok with this! I was thinking that I will sleep with man when I will be married not with a somebody that I met recently! AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!'

Later both of them are in Bri's bed and they are both turned back to each other. They both trying to sleep but after few hours they finally fall asleep.

Xylo Mindscape

Xylo POV.

I am flying in the darkness even when I see my body perfectly. Then I hear the voices.

???: We finally meet Xylo
Voice sound like God of death
???: Yes finaly we meet you Son of Hades
That voice sound like fire from hell.
???: Her Son finaly come back where he should belon.
That voice sound kinds like Erebus
???: don't compare  me to that god
I can destroy him very easily
Me: Who are you and what do you want?
???: We want you know about you heritage
???: Yes Yes we want you too know about power you hold
???: Power that is more powerful than your father or any gods
Me: If you want to know my answer I need to know with who I am talking to.
Death:Okay Xylo My name is Death

No one POV.

Death appear looking like Xylo and in the same time not. Death has body of Xylo but left half of the body is body of skeleton. Xylo notice that in skeleton socket there is purple glow. What was noticeable is that hands and feet of death is hands and feet of the dragon which has white colour and on his claws there is black markings. From death temples sprout demon horns and from sides of the head comes dragon horns that kinda looks like ram horns. From death back are dragon wings which left wing is made of dragon bones. Xylo notice that Death has dragon tail too.

Hellfire: My name is Hellfire
Hellfire like Death look like Xylo but more.......fiery. Hellfire has his hair made from black-purple fire, his eyes look like one from the dragon. Like Death he has claws and feet of the dragon which has dark purple scales and black markings on his claws. From the back of the Hellfire sprout dark purple dragon wings and dragon tail which end with mace-like end coated in black-purple fire. From his temples and sides of the head sprout upward horns making him like he has a crown. He has armour which look like it was maked from obsidian.

Shadow: My name is Shadow.
Shadow look like Xylo too. He has beard and hair maked from shadows. His eyes are black like shadow.
He is coated in shadows but it's still noticeable that he has black claws and feet of dragon, from the sides of the head comes towards front and next upward demon-dragon horns. He has black dragon wings and black tail with blade-like end.

Xylo: It's still don't explain who are you.
Death: We are your magic powers that was sealed by your mother.
Xylo: By my mother?
Hellfire: Yes by your mother
Shadow: Your mother come from this dimension
Xylo: It's very hard to believe but what magic power you are.
Death: Your mother when she was here she contacted Hellfire, Death and Shadow Dragons, God and Demon and thanks to them she created us. I am your Death Devil Dragon God Slayer Magic.
Hellfire: I am your Hellfire Devil Dragon God Slayer magic which is far stronger than any flame.
Shadow: I am your Shadow Devil Dragon God Slayer magic.

Xylo was shocked that his mother was from this dimension but he has very strong magic.
Death: Now we explain how your magic works.
Rest of the talk how Xylo thanks to Shadow Slayer magic shadow walk more easily and that he could control shadows, that Hellfire Slayer Magic is very destructive magic and Death Slayer Magic made him more powerful with his Necromancy.