Jakey and Kay are breaking rules

Bryan: Raaaaahg!!!
Bryan attacked Xylo with wide front swing with his fiery broadsword. Xylo easily dodges the blade and pointing his own broadsword which he made after this duel with Brick, Bryan and Mario in the Arena back in his dimension. He earlier needed to use both hand to use it or one hand but with some struggle, now he can use his broadsword easily with one hand.

Xylo:'My slayer magic surly helps'
Hellfire:'You bet it helps!'
Death:'Slayer magic improve your body and mind'
Hellfire:'neeeeeeeeeerd'
Death:'really?'
Shadow:'sighs'
Xylo ignored what is happening in his head and continue looking at Bryan who looked irritated.
Bryan: Stop dodging already!
Xylo: Then you stop standing there
Bryan with a shout runed towards Xylo and once more makes frontal slash towards Xylo who blocked it.

Now Xylo and Bryan are pushing each other broadsword in strength fight, but Xylo had other plans. Xylo kicked Bryan in the stomach making him back away holding his stomach then Xylo kicked the back of his legs making him fall on the knees. Xylo brought blade of his sword in front of Bryan's neck finishing the duel.

Xylo: *smirks* I win
Xylo turns around and started walking away. Bryan smirked and inhaled and spat out pillar of flames.
Bryan: FIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!
The flames were close to Xylo who turned around and opened his mouth.
Bryan's eyes widened when he heard sucking noise coming from Xylo.

When Xylo finished sucking all the fire he looked towards Bryan with raised brow and with 'real' look.
Xylo: Are you forgot that I am hellfire Dragon Slayer?
Bryan: yeah
Fire Dragon Slayer few days ago asked Xylo if he is a dragon slayer. Shadow explain to Xylo that dragon slayers has a very good noses and they could smell other dragon slayers. Xylo told that Bryan that he is a hellfire Dragon Slayer.
Bryan looked once more towards Xylo and then fainted because he use rest of his mana in this attack.

Xylo stared towards uncouncios Bryan.
Xylo: Well...... He burned out
Hellfire: *Badumm dumps*
Death: Really?
Hellfire: Yep
Xylo roles his eyes and ignored conversation between this two. Xylo grabbed Bryan and put him over his shoulder. Xylo then hide his broadsword in his alchemic bag and grabbed Bryan's broadsword.

Later...

Xylo put Bryan in his home, which was small mansion, geez is Bryan in every dimension is rich? Xylo went to Protectors guild to take a quest, he suspects he will need to tell Bri or
Lo pho about that he will be taking a quest. When he entered he see Lo pho yelling at Kay and Jakey who both looked down. Xylo walked towards them.

Xylo: Hey, what is happening?
Lo pho turned towards Xylo and, Jakey and Kay continue to look down.
Lo pho: I see that you finished training with Bryan
Xylo: nods Yep, Bryan fell unconscious trying to use all his magic for suprise attack.
Lo pho: Good, now about you two
Lo pho turned towards Kay and Jakey who shivered from the glare Lo pho send them. For a cat he can be scary.

Lo pho: You two sirusly take a quest without informing me or Bri, even you didn't finish it!
Kay: B-but we killed the monster!
Lo pho: raised his brow Are you sure?
Kay: W-well it came back
Xylo: sighs You two should have gone for the head

Jakey: W-why I h-have a feeling that is r-reference from somewhere
Kay: Me too Jakey
Lo pho sighed and shook his head, he then turned towards Xylo.
Lo pho: Why are you even came here Xylo?
Xylo: I wanted to take a quest, I don't have any money from this universe
Lo pho: Okey then, take a quest that this two took and finish it.
Lo pho took out a parchment from somewhere, on it was write about defeating a monster in the cave.

Xylo took a quest from Lo pho's paw and walked towards Kay and Jakey.
Xylo: You two should have take me with you.
Xylo then patted both of them on their heads making both of them blush from embarrassment. Xylo turns around and walks out the Guild.
Outside Xylo stood and looked at the sky.
Xylo: I could fly to the place thanks for the Shadow, buuuuuuuuuuuut
I can take a walk.

Later...

Xylo entered the ruins that Kay and Jakey visited. He notice that metal bars which blocked the entrance were destroyed. When entered Xylo notice that ruins are pretty old, when Xylo sniffed the air he smelled the scent.
Xylo:'is that...smell of snake?'
Hellfire: Yep it is, I like eating salamanders
Xylo:'what?'
Death: Salamanders are fiery creatures that resembles lizards with red skin, they can be very big or small like normal lizards.
Xylo:'right, good to know'
Hellfire: Can you eat a salamander next time?

Xylo ignored Hellfire because he notice the monster in front of him, it was Medusa. Xylo quickly hide behind a pillar.
Xylo: perfect a Medusa, this will be interesting
Shadow: Why is that?
Xylo: If that Medusa is similiar to Medusa in my universe that mean she can turn someone in to a stone if you look at her eyes.
Hellfire: Well f*ck what do you do?

Xylo: This
Xylo took out from somewhere
SWAG like glasses and put on his nose.
Xylo: Time for monster extermination
Death: Oh gods
Shadow: What is happening?
Hellfire: This is happening click
In Xylo's head started playing a battle music.
Fairy Tail OST start

Xylo smirked when he started hearing the music.
Xylo: Good one
Shadow: I agree good one
Hellfire: UwU

Xylo walked from behind the pillar.
Medusa turned around and glared towards Xylo.
Xylo: I heard that you do a lot of bad things
Medusa only glared towards him more.
Xylo: stretches now it is time for you death

Xylo started running towards Medusa with his fists ready to punch her. When Xylo was close to her, Medusa smirked and from somewhere she get a sword which has green aura.
Xylo's eyes widened and fast as he can jump away but unfortunately she in time swing the sword upwards making big cut in Xylo's chestplate.

Xylo look down towards his chestplate and notice green liquid on the cut, he quickly grabbed the piece of metal and rip off it from himself and toss it on the floor. Now Xylo is only wearing his white shirt which he wears under his chestplate.
Xylo: Great Acidic Sword, perfect.
Son of Hades coats his fists with fire and make a powerful roar and again runs towards the Medusa.

She only smirked and slashes with her sword horizontally, to her suprise Xylo slide under her sword and punch her on the jaw shouting.
Xylo: HELLFIRE DRAGON IRON FIST!
The punch send the snake monster in the air and she cried from pain. Xylo then grabbed her tail when she was mid air. She widened her snake eyes.
Xylo then started smashing against the floor making spiderweb of cracks on it.

Xylo then started go round and round.
Xylo: I FIRED UP!!!!
With the strong swing, Xylo threw Medusa against the nearest wall.
Medusa weakly looked towards Xylo who is standing tall and only a little catching the breath.
Xylo then started inhaling a air.
Xylo: HELLFIRE DRAGON ROAR!!!
From Xylo mouth flew torrent of purple black flames which consume a Medusa completely.

What Xylo didn't predicted that his flames will flew around after they hit a wall, especially towards him.
When flames went down, everything was burned, fortunately Xylo was without any injuries, well except his shirt which was burned to crisps.
Xylo looked down towards his bare chest.
Xylo: Oh sh*t, I overdid it
???: Sighs That reminds me to much about this pink idiot

Xylo's eyes widened and look around, the voice dissaperd as fast as it appeared.
Xylo then again looked at his chest.
Xylo: I need to get some clothes
Hellfire: Hey, let girls first see a sight
Xylo heard a smack inside his head.
Hellfire: Ouch
Death&Shadow: Idiot.

Hey, hey, hey, this in another update to this book. I hope you enjoyed this chapter. Now leave a comment and a star. Btw I need a little help. I need to make a new clothes for our buddy Xylo and I ask you for help. Now I am going to do staff. Mike Out!