No magic and Kay "secret"

Xylo is in The Protectors Guild kitchen and makes himself a breakfast. Bri went with Silver somewhere. Xylo was making himself bacon, scrambled eggs and toasts, to drink he will have orange juice but he didn't know why in fridge it's a lot of milk.

Kay: Hey Xylo!
Xylo turn around and notice little Kay.
Kay could be mistaken for a child because how short she is. She has long brown hair and brown eyes which were full of life. Kay wear red dress with a white ribbon and brown shoes.
Xylo: Hey Kay.
Kay: What are you doing?
Xylo: Making breakfast
Kay: *excited* and what is it?
Xylo: Bacon, scrambled eggs, toasts and orange juice.
When Kay heard that she looked sad.

Kay: Oh no cookies.
Xylo stopped for a second and looked at her.
Xylo: Do you eat cookies for breakfast?
Kay: Of course.
Xylo: I don't think it is healthy.
Kay: Cookies are very healthy and good for a body.
Xylo once more looked at her with a look telling 'what are you talking about' and turned towards making breakfast.
Xylo: ..........sure from what I remember there are some in cupboard.
Xylo pointed towards cupboard which is on wall. Kay with happy smile go towards cupboard to get her cookies.
Kay when went towards cupboard she started jumping to open it and get a cookies. Xylo looked at her and chuckles seeing how cute she looked right now.
Xylo: Do you need help Kid?
Kay didn't respond for few minutes until she stopped jumping and looked at Xylo with embarrassment.
Kay: Yes please and don't call me a kid!
Xylo went towards cupboard open it and grabs plate of cookies. He then turns towards Kay and gives her a plate of cookies. Kay smiles and get her cookies. She walks towards a table and sit on one of the chairs, putting a plate of cookies on table and starts eating them. Xylo stares at Kay.

Xylo: This is kinda strange.
Kay looked at him questioningly.
Kay: What do you mean Xylo?
Xylo: I mean you are different from the snake lady I know.
Kay: What do you mean snake lady?
Xylo looked at Kay and smiled.
Xylo: Kaykrae I know has bottom is snake tail and she has wings to fly. She was strong and full of confidence woman. You reminds me when she was in her 'human' form. She was not that confident.
Kay looked at him and she could see image of Kaykrae but she shook her head.
Kay: She surly was amazing.
Xylo: You could say that.
Xylo than brought his breakfast and starts eating.

Little later they notice that Lo pho enter the kitchen part of the guild.
Kay&Xylo: Hey Lo pho
Lo pho: Good morning both of you.
Lo pho started looking for something and when he saw a milk in top of the stall with wine he started jumping towards it bul fails to get it.

Xylo: Need help?
Lo pho turned towards Xylo and his ears drop down from embarrassment and nodded. Kay thinked that was cute and Xylo thought that was kinda funny. Xylo get up from his seat and walked towards the cupboard. He picked up glass of milk from the cupboard and gives it to Lo pho.
Xylo: Here
Lo pho: Thanks Xylo

Xylo then went to table to continue eating his food. When they finishes Lo pho turned towards them with serious face.
Lo pho: I wanted to talk with you two.
Xylo: About what KitCat
Lo pho get few tick marks and Kay tried not to laught.

Lo pho: Like I was saying, I will decide about your training.
Xylo: Which is.....
Lo pho turned towards Xylo with the look of experience warrior.
Lo pho: I can sense that you have powerful magic but your mana pool is small and you Kay....
Kay stiffened and looked towards Lo pho.
Lo pho: Come here and take out your weapon
Kay get out the chair and walk in front of Lo pho and take out her weapon which is spear-lance(?).

Kay looked a little nervous.
Lo pho: Can you use it?
Kay: Ummm well...
Xylo: She can't.
Kay and Lo pho looked towards Xylo who get out from his chair and walked towards them, he stretched his hand towards Kay in motion 'give me your weapon', Kay looked at him and gave him, her weapon.

Xylo then started moving around with spear lance in fluid motion and started attack invisible enemies. Kay looked at Xylo with amazement and Lo pho looked impressed.
Xylo then stoped attacking and walked to Kay giving her weapon back.
Xylo: That weapon is pretty good, good for your small posture, in this weapon you need more speed and dexterity than strength, I will help you train with that spear lance.
Kay looked a little angry when Xylo mentioned her small posture but forget it when he told that he will train her.
Kay: You will train me?!
Xylo: *nods* mhm I believe I am perfect teacher when it comes to spears and Lo pho from what I seen he is fighting with the Axe then a spear.
Lo pho: *nods* that is true

Kay looked at them both a smiled, suddenly she looked nervous.
Xylo: What is happening Kay?
Kay: ummm well I lied with somethings Lo pho, Xylo.
Lo pho: What is it Kay?
Kay: Well it's hard to explain but I can show you.

Kay then closed her eyes and looked like she wanted to focuse on something. Suddenly light engulfed her and when light die down, on her place was cat similiar to Lo pho except that it was wearing Kay's dress, boots and had her hair, it didn't have Lo pho scar and didn't had a tail.
Lo pho looked dumbfounded and Xylo tried not to laught.
Lo pho: Lo pho.exe stopped working from the shock

Kay: How I look?
Xylo: To me that look HILARIOUS!
Xylo couldn't longer contain his laughter. Kay looked embarrassment.
What Xylo knew next that he was launched across the building near the exit by pilar of light.
Lo pho: Better you go!! I will talk with her!!!!!!!!
Lo pho sound pretty piss off, Xylo do the best choice and left the building with smile on his face.

Hey this fanfic isn't dead yay. Sorry for not doing the updates, it's because I have few things on my head and other staff. I want to tell that "The True Form" will have reboot and I don't know when. "Wolf and Vampire" will be still continue and "watching OoO" will have slow updates because of how long I make this chapter and how hard is to make them. Leave the comment and star, Nero Out!!!