- Part 2

A wailing siren resounded through the school. A female announcer signalled the start of our very first war in GEN Academy.

"The time to commence War Time has concluded. War Time has begun."

The siren died down, and a two hour timer appeared in the corner of my visor. It's now or never.

Instead of going to the east block, I decided to go to the rooftop.

I begun walking to the flight of stairs, which would take me about ten minutes to reach there. Yukina, who was tasked to go the top floor, decided to take an elevator. However, me personally, I felt no rush in getting to my destination as soon as possible.

I was going to take my time, listen in on the conversations my classmates were having, and absorb the information being shared around.

The Ayano-Kita duo were going to head to the 3rd Year A Class's classroom to see if they were there. Kawaguchi was going to the west side to search. Sakigamiya was on the bottom floor, while Mitsuba was on the first floor, and Rinbayashi headed to the second floor. Jomko was in charge of the opposite special wing, and Yukimura was outside, utilising his free space and athleticism to cover the largest area the quickest.

The east side was my job, but since this war is two hours long, I'm sure they'll get someone else to cover it once more. It's better to be thorough, after all.

I reached the staircase and began walking up the stairs. Reaching the rooftop would take another ten or fifteen minutes, depending on my speed.

"Alright, we've made to the gymnasium safely. I'm going to go hide in the back while everyone else defends at the front." Matsushita said.

He was using the public communication line. There were public and private communication lines, and so far I had only public lines turned on.

It seems like no one has encountered an A Class student yet. We all continued to search, and the first to complete their search was Ayano and Kita.

"We found no one in their classroom. It seems they've scattered." Ayano said.

"That's interesting... could you two go and help Kawaguchi-san and Takanori-san search the west and east? They're quite large."

"Actually, Takanori-san never entered the east block. He's going up the stairwells." Chabashira-sensei interrupted.

So, it seems our teacher could see everyone's positions.

"Huh?! Takanori-san, what are you doing?!" Sakigamiya exclaimed.

Well, I have to give some answer, I suppose.

"I'm going to the rooftop. The area there will give us a better overview of the entire school. We might find A Class students or Mikazuchi-senpai that way."

"We can let Kazuraba-san handle that! She's on the top floor after all!"

"Would you like me to go the rooftop and act as scout as soon as I'm done exploring the top floor?" Yukina said, after hearing her name be mentioned.

"Yes, please. That'd be great. Takanori-san, you go back to the east block." Sakigamiya commanded.

"Don't worry about that, Takanori-san. Me and Kita-san will take care of it since we're closest." Ayano said.

"Thanks, Ayano-san." I said.

"Sensei, how far up is Takanori-san?" Sakigamiya said.

"He's currently on the second floor stairwell." Chabashira-sensei said.

"You go assist Rinbayashi-san then."

"Do I have to? Can't I just assist Yukina-san?" I said.

"No. Follow my orders, and don't do things on your own accord." Sakigamiya said.