Walking ice cream

Shuri and peter run into the room.

" Look shuri, THE MAN WITH THE METAL FRIZBY!!" Peter shouts gesturing to Steeb.

" I'm captain Americ-"

" THE MAN WITH THE METAL FRIZBY!" Shuri shouts cutting Steve off.

" how did you take down captain America?" Shuri asks.

" we shot him in ze legs because his shield is ze size of a dinner plate and he is stupid" Peter said in a German accent.

The Avengers giggled while Tony straight up wheezed.

Steve sighed. " listen kids, please sto-"

" Shut it walking ice cream!" Shuri said, sass evident in her voice.

" Ayeeee! Nice one!" Peter high fives shuri as they broke into a fit of giggles.

" That was pretty good you gotta admit cap" Nat said from the couch not looking up from her phone.

" akskksjsks ok fine, but I don't act like ice crea-" steve started but once again gets cut off by peter.

Peter gave him a 'really' face. " mmhmm sure"

Peter then clicked a button on the remote and on the Tv came a video.

There was Steve, standing outside on a hot day.

He started sinking into the ground dramatically, saying

" I'm meltiiinnnnggggg I'm meltingggg"

The Avengers tried their hardest to cover their giggles.

Steve just stared at the screen, red cheeks and embarrassed but a little bit of anger evident.
" you sure, waking ice cream?" Peter teased.

" you little-" Steve got up and started chasing the kids around the living room.

Peter ran up the wall to the ceiling holding shuri by the wrist.

Steve couldn't get to them, he gave up and left the room.

Just when the kids were safe Steve came running back in and threw his shield at them making them fall off the ceiling and onto the couch.

Suddenly all the Avengers shouted " WALKING ICE CREAM!" And Steve got so annoyed he stomped up to his room.

Ok, I honestly have no idea what that was but yeah, oh and I'm almost done my ' replaced' book.

I published the first chapter yesterday and posting the secound one today.

It would mean a lot if you checked it out. THANKS!

-Laya

" WhAt dEm fRiEd pOtAtOs?" 🥔