Boyfriend and girlfriend?

( I couldn't choose between the photos)

Kay so, I'm assuming you all read most my chapters if you made it this far. This is sort of a continuation of " uncommon friendship" and " The things"

I just really loved their friendship ( or even something more 😏🤭)

So enjoy!!

" WannnNnnnndAAAAAAaaaaAAAaAaAaA"

Peter shouted running down the hallway and busting into Wanda's room.

Only to jump onto her bed, making the pillows fly everywhere. But were caught by red magic placing them nicely back onto the bed.

" Oh no, there's a annoying little brother in my room" Wanda causally says not looking up from her phone.

Peter gasps dramatically. " yOu tHinK iM aNnOyInG?!" Wanda was going to reply before they heard another annoying shriek.

" WAAANNNNDAAAAAAAAAA"

Shuri shouted and flopped onto the bed beside Peter.

" Aaaaaand now there's a annoying little sis in my room" Wanda said dropping her phone beside her onto the bed.

" I swear I'm your favourite thing to annoy" Wanda sighed.

" Think again" Tony said walking by Wanda's room.

" Don't forget Wanda, your like that too sometimes" Cap said coming from....... somewhere. " You can't deny thatttttttt" Shuri said. Wanda playfully rolled her eyes.

" WANDA GUESS WHAT!!!" Peter said sitting up straight. "Hmm" Wanda hummed.

" YOUR BOYFRIENDS COMING TODAYYYYYY!!"

" My what?" Wanda giggled. " You heard himmmm" Shuri smirks as she rolls to lay on her stomach. She puts her face on top of her hands and wiggles her legs up behind her in the air.

( I'm bad at explaining sorry)

" You guuuuuyyyysss" Wanda groans. " I don't have a boyfriend. I told you already" " But you kissed him!" Peter says.

" WANDA KISSED SOMEONE?!?!!" Basically all the Avengers were outside her door. " Guys I'm a woman, stop treating me like a child"

" Who'd you kiss Wands?" Clint asked. " I don't even know!!" " Oh yes you dooo. Your boyfriendddddd" Shuri smirks.

" YOU HAVE A BOYFRIEND!??!" All the Avengers shouted.

" NO I DONT!!" Wanda refused.

" You kissed himmmmmmmmm" Peter dragged out the "m". " Who do you keep saying I kissed?!!!" Wanda asked. " I didn't- oh....."

" Yeahhhh" Peter and Shuri smirk. " WHO?!" The avengers all Impatiently shout. " Look, it's not
Like I haven't had my first kiss before that. And that was just a joke. It didn't mean anything"