Im a killer..

Ready for some TaStY word vomit?

Welp, here's my word vomit.

I realized I haven't been doing as much proper Irondad and it's a friCKEN IRONDAD AND SPIDERSON ONESHOT!!!!

So ye there's some cute moments here.

Y'know how last chapter in Nat's I was being more formal?

I do the exact opposite in this intro lmao.

Ah, the creativity of writing.

Third pov

One word, Shawarma.

That's it, simple.

Just, Shawarma.

Have hungry Avengers?

Shawarma.

Are you're Avengers angry?

Shawarma.

Avengers bored?

Shawarma.

It's that simple.

So guess what they were doing?

Shawarma.

The Avengers were at the small Shawarma restaurant down the street. Crowded around a small table in the middle.

They were all chatting peacefully and laughing at some stupid jokes when two teenagers entered the restaurant, started whispering and pointing at Peter.

Peter thought nothing of it. He was hanging out with the earths mightiest heros, he was used to it.

Technically he was a avenger too, but of course nobody knew that. And he wasn't about to come to eat Shawarma in a spiderman suit.

How would he even eat?

Plus he had been seen out with the Avengers and Tony tons of times.

Peter was going to continue with his delicious Shawarma when he heard the word "killer"  whispered among the teens.

" Hey Avengers" one of the teen calls. The Avengers look up from their Shawarmama. " Oh! Hello mortal children!" Thor calls from his stuffed face.

" Why are you guys hanging out with that kid?" The taller teen says in disgust.

" Yeah. I don't even wanna go near him. He's a killer" The other one says. The Avengers were about to protest but before they could the two teens had already left the shop.

" Let it go, Pete" Tony says rubbing his boys back. The team went back to eating their tasty Shawarmamama.

—————

Knock knock knock

" Pete?"

Knock knock

" Peter?"

Without a answer Tony slowly opened the door and came into Peter's room.

Tony saw Peter sitting on his bed. Tony smiled and went to sit next to the teen.
" Hey Pete, wanna tell me what's wrong?"
Peter just shook his head indicating he didn't want to.
" Come on, Does it have something to do with those teens we saw at the Shawarma place?"