Tables are evil (& dont mess with Tonys cinnabon roll)

" OUCH!"
Peters yelp was heard one door down by Tony who was working on something.

Tony immediately rushed into the room looking around frantically. Until he spotted Peter crouching down on the floor in pain.

" What happened?!" Tony asked, concern covering his face.

Peter face turned pink and unraveled himself from his crunch down on the floor to just sitting.

" uhhhh... Mr.Stark, I just stubbed my toe. It's nothing. I'm fi-"

Peter was cut off by the loud sounds of a motor,
But not s regular one, it sounded.... different.

The sound startled him and immediately looked up as his Peter tingle was going off slightly.

Tony was standing there holding a FREAKING CHAINSAW, he looked so angry.

To anybody the sight looked scary, but it also confused Peter. He knew Mr.Stark wasn't a murderer. ( unless it's bad guys)

" WHICH TABLE?!" Tony practically screamed.

Peter was even more confused and now concerned on why Tony would get so angry and about a table?

He hesitantly pointed to a small black coffee table a few feet away from him.

Tony charged at he table and before you could snap ( 😏) there was nothing there.

Just a bunch of wood pieces lying on the floor in front of Tony.

Tony let out a grunt and a glare and the pieces of wood before him.

Peters eyes widened, why did Mr.Stark just ruin a table?

Tony walked towards Peter, with a slight smile.

" You ok Pete?"

" Wooahh Mr.Stark what was that for?" Peter raised a eyebrow.

" whksbsiskks it hurt you! It deserves to die" Tony growler at the end, turning to glare and the wood pieces behind him.

" Mr.Stark it was just a little stub, I do it all the time. I've had worse." Peter said getting up.

" A LITTLE stub?! You do it ALL the time?!? HOW MANY TIMES?!?! YOU'VE HAD WORSE?!?!!"

" Oh my god" Peter whispered facepalming.

" TABLES. ARE. EVIL"

If anyone learned anything that day, it's that Tony was very protective of Peter. And not to mess with Peter, even if it's a friendly joke. Like very friendly and not even touching Peter.

Moral of the story, don't touch Peter when Tony's around.

Even if your in a different state as Tony, He will somehow know when anybody lays a hand on Peter.

Some say, even after he dies all you have to do to bring him back is gently poke Peter.

Hey potatos, as you can see

IM NOT DEAD!!

Sorry I haven't been publishing much, I kids posted another chapter on here earlier called " The Knot" it took me a little while to post I really like that chapter so go check it out.

I've haven't been posting as much because, we'll, the stress of high school I guess.

And Dance, as fun as it is and as much as I love it, it's kinda stressful. On studio days I literally at the studio from 4:00PM to 8:00 PM. Pointe, Ballet and contemporary and lyrical.

And I can't skip, because I have to know everything because we do competitions.
And tomorrow ( Friday) I have to drive like a 45 minute drive to a studio tomorrow.

Like uevosnaisjsnks.
So that's that.

And I've been working on my 'replaced' book.

Even though I'm like pretty on schedule and I have so many chapter to still post that are done, I still only post one chapter a day.

I will try to be publishing more. I have more short stories like these I have ideas for but they are prety short so can you guys please request some shit.

That's all for now!

Bai potatos!

-Liya

" WhAt dEm fRiED pOtAtOs?" 🥔