Training

Let's just say IW didn't happen and Tony made Peter a Avengers after what happened with the vulture because Peters a amazing hero. So Tony decides to train Peter a bit.

Tony already knew Peter was a great hero and a great fighter. Tony also knew Peter was very smart. But Tony wanted to see what Peters smart brain would do in a situation. So that leads us here, where Tony says scenarios and Peter says what he would do.

"Ok, collapsing building simultaneously alien attack what do you do?"

Peter: uhmmm

" Call the Avengers!!" Peter proudly boomed.
" YoU aRe tHe aVeNgErS!!" Tony was getting upset.

" Ok again, collapsing building alien attack, what do you do?" Tony asked, trying his bestpacito to stay calm.

" Hmmmmmmmmm, OH I KNOW!!! Record it!" Peter said jumping up and down.

" OH MY GOSSHHHHHHHHH!!!!"

Tony took a few deep breathes before asking another question.

" Ok, everybody is screaming and running around what do you do?"

" Scream and run with them." Peter smiled. "NOO!!" Tony angrily said before putting his head in his hands.

" Ok, ONE more time, everyone is screaming and running around, what do you do?" Tony asked loosing his patience but still keeping it cool.

" uhmmmm oh this is a tough one." Peter said tapping his chin. " It's really not-" Tony was cut off. " SHHHH!!! IM TRYING TO THINK HERE!!" Peter angrily put up his hand.

" OH!!!! OF COURSE!!! Bring them all to the hospital because they are mental!" Peter was so proud of himself.

" the proper answer was be ready for anything and go check it out. OH MY GOSH IM SO DONE!" Tony said.

" I'm just messing with you Mr.Stark" Peter giggled.

Ya YEET! And pls nobody take that last one offensive sorry it was so short but I rlly have no ideas.

Pls request some shit it would help a lot.

THANKS!!

-Nat

" WhAt dEm fRiEd pOtAtOs?" 🥔