PERIODT!!!

Tonya: GET AWAY FROM US YOU DEMON CHILDREN!!

Calani: IVE NEVER BEEN SO TERRIFIED IN MY LIFE!!

Calani: KEEP RUNNING TONY!!

Tonya: IM TRYING KATNISS!!

* Calani's name was now changed to Katniss*

Katniss: NOW LOOK WHAT YOU DID TONY!!

Tonya: Not my fault, keep running!

Katniss: I AM!!

Tony then got webbed to the wall by Peter.

Tonya: Go without me Clint.

Tonya: Save yourselllffffffff

Clint: I will never forget you Tony.

Nat: 🙄

Peter: So dramatic 🤦‍♀️

Wanda got Clint with her magic and levitated him.

Peter: Time to

Wanda&Peter: Get styl'n!

Katniss&Tonya: NOOOOOOOOOOOO

Brucetta: ok it's bad but like, stop

Brucetta: y'all too much

Peter: starting to sound like a true Gen z Bruce

Brucetta: ew

Wanda: eXcUsE mE?!

Tonya: Bruce stop distracting them! The sooner I can get out of this the better!

Tony and Clint are currently strapped to chairs to prevent them from escaping. While Wanda and Peter 'Torcher' them with braiding, Makeup and crop tops.

Nat would be there smirking and occasionally help.

Also, you might be wondering where everyone else was, Steve ( stevia) and Bruce ( Brucetta) were in the living room , Rhodey, Carol and all those people were on missions. And Thor was visiting Loki in Asgard.

Peter: ok andddd done!

Wanda: A masterpiece.

Peter and Wanda high fived.

Nat: Good Job guys.

Clint had his hair in a half up half down thing. Wanda and Peter were super proud of that. He was also wearing a pink and white floral satin slip dress that went two cm above his knees.

( Very descriptive XD)

Tony's hair had a braided piece around the front of his head ( like a headband except a braid I'm sure you've seen it before) then the rest of his hair is down.

It took some pinning from Nat to keep the braid in place. They asked Nat to help because she is a ballerina after all. ( If ykyk,the struggle is reel)

Tony also had a red crop ( much to his dislike) and black ripped ( also to his dislike) jeans.

Rhodey happened to be back and so did Thor.

When Tony and Clint walked into the living room Bruce was laughing his head off. While Steve ( Stevia) was not really caring and reading his boring newspaper like a old grandpa.

Which was kinda hilarious and ironic because they were also in crops.

" Why hello Ma'dam" Thor said kissing Tony's hand.
Which caused everyone except for Rhodey ( who was very confused) to laugh.

" I am Thor Odinson, God of Thunder. I'm sure you've heard of me" Thor winked at the end. " Thor" Tony quietly scolded. " You look very lovely today"
" I told you, you look beautiful" Wanda said. " And what is your name Fair Maiden?" Thor asked.