IMPORTANT UPDATE

• Dedicated to all of you

Hi, no the story is not over yet.

As of now (first of November, 2014), I am rewriting this whole book.

Yes, I know it's a lot of work, but I compared to my writing now, and it's hopeless. I would not publish it again. I would rewrite it.

Which is what I'm doing now.

Sam's journey is currently being rewritten, and I've already added in at least three chapters. It is going to get longer, more detailed, and probably completely new. The storyline/plot will be the same, however it will be a whole new experience.

There are two things you can do now; add this book to your library and wait until I post one more part saying that I have reuploaded each chapter, or follow me for updates. I post updates on my profile through this weird broadcasting thing Wattpad have going, but I think you still get emails, unless they're in your "social" tab if you've got Gmail, which means you won't get them, unless you don't flag them as spam.

Sorry for the rambling, oh my gosh.

I'd understand if you don't want to follow me, I'm quite odd. But then again, it's never a bad thing to have a bit of quirkiness. But I'd really appreciate it if you would reread this book, because it's going to get heaps better!

So, basically; I'm rewriting, and republishing this book. It will be a new and improved. Thank you for your patience and for the amount of reads this book has received. My twelve year old self is so happy right now, omg. Thank you so much!

Still writing this story for now more than four years, the original Bandit/Coder, Jess.