Chapter 13

Will and I looked at each other, I threw the hat to the side and ran after Swift. Will followed me, but the rest of the team of agents stayed to keep Dr S safe.

When we got to the front doors, some FBI agents were falling at our feet as Luke and his parents were in a triangle and fought them, quite well, may I say. When we entered, Jake was already on the floor, probably one of the first ones to be taken out. He was conscious, but I couldn't take it. When the Whites saw us, they smiled evilly, but didn't run away.

Geek got to the scene, straight after us and sneaked a bit of the white stuff into my hand. I put it in my belt and looked at the trio. They looked ready, so they charged and kicked. I defended myself easily from Luke's kick, and retaliated by kicking his feet out from underneath him. He fell to his side and I kicked him in the stomach. But he seemed like he didn't care, and got up faster than he could have. I punched and kicked, until he had the upper hand.

I risked a look at Will who nodded and I smiled at Luke kindly and grabbed his head. I kissed him, and when he was close enough, I kicked him, but I'm not telling you where. Girls should never kick there, unless from self-defence.

He collapsed in front of me, and I punched him for extra measure. He was on his knees, but he was soon lying down. I took handcuffs from an uncounscious FBI agent and handcuffed him.

He didn't take it well. Neither did his parents. So, I did the only thing I could think of. I imagined I was my mum. Simple and stupid? Yeah, I know. But when I imagined I was my mum, I could think like her. I took a out the thing Geek put in my hand and put it into Luke's mouth, then put my hand over it so he couldn't spit it out. I looked at Geek, who was in a the office, where she hid after we started fighting. She walked out now and stood next to me.

"All right you two." I said to the parents. They stopped fighting Will and Swift and looked at me. "You either give yourself up, or Geek presses the button and Luke explodes." I threatened.

I had one hand on Luke's handcuffs, and one on his mouth. He said something, but it turned into a mumble through my fingers. The two adults stared and shouted never, so I looked at Geek.

She took the protective lid off and put her thumb on the button. The remaining Whites gave up and let the boys handcuff them.

The rest of the FBI agents arrived then and I let Luke spit it out. Geek and I laughed as he tried to clear his mouth by spitting. He looked up at me questioningly and I just shook my head pityingly.

"It wasn't real." Geek said as she pulled the remote apart. Inside, there was a strawberry lance and she offered me some. I took it and he looked at us, confused.

"That's bread dough? I guess you never tasted one of Geek's homemade explosive before." I smiled, maliciously, again. He realised the trick and groaned. "And by the way. You should really work on focusing more. I distracted you way too easily. You just killed the fun of it." I shrugged and lifted an eyebrow up as he was taken from my hands. We were made to face each other and he tried to kick me, but I just stepped closer after asking the agent to stop. I leaned in to whisper into his ear. "And get over yourself. Being a traitor isn't cool, and it doesn't get you girls. Especially not in prison." as I pulled away he tried to steal a last kiss, but I expected it. I gave him two small pats on the side of his face, just so it wouldn't hurt, and the agent took him away. With his parents.

When the FBI van's door was shut, Will walked next to me and put an arm around my waist. I did the same and as we watched the van drive off, Chris stood next to us.

"So. Who wants to party?" he smiled. This made me gasp.

"We need to finish the evening!" I exclaimed and we all rushed to the hall. When we got in, the band just finished a song and gave us the instruments. The boys and Ginger looked at me and I whispered them a song. They nodded with a smile and we started to play Littlemix's Wings. We played the song through. Then, we handed the evening to the DJs and actually had fun for the first time that day.