Meeting

Zara POV

It was just another normal day,I was walking towards the studio, it is 6 am not many people were around, I was walking down the road listening to music on my phone. I was in my own little world it was kinda cold outside but it wasn't snowing yet, I was performing Hansel and Gretel, we were getting ready for the nutcracker which was the most awaited show of the year and the whole company loved it meant Christmas was near.

My phone bussed so I grabbed it from my pocket,I started to read the text, when someone ran into me, I lost my balance and hit the cold floor. Once I was back reality I look to see what Idiot had run into me,I saw the face of the one and only Daniel Riccardo, I knew him to be happy but he wasn't smiling like his usual self.

D-I am so sorry, Are you okay?

Z-I fine doesn't worry.

D-Sorry about your phone.

I hadn't noticed my phone will I looked down to see my phone screen was almost completely smashed. I was thinking about buying a new phone but I didn't have a reason will now.

Z-Its okay, I needed a new one anyway.

D-Please let me buy you a new phone.

Z-Honestly it's fine.

D-At least let me get you a coffee or something.

Z-I got somewhere to be, but maybe another day.

He smiled, I wasn't being rude and I didn't want to buy me a new phone when I could easier pay for it myself.

D-Okay, Can I have your number,so we could organize a day.

Z-Sure, he handed me his phone, I typed in my name and phone number.

He looked at the screen when I gave him his phone back.

D-So your name is Zara?

Z-Yep.

D-Well, my name is Daniel...

Z-Riccardo, I know.

D-So you are an f1 fan?

Z-Not really, my family just works in the sport.

D-Well I let you get on your way.

We both said goodbye and went on our ways,I wasn't going to admit to him that my sister was Susie Wolff and my brother in law was the team manager of Mercedes, I was a fan of f1 when I was younger, but as I got busier with ballet,I never had time to watch or see the races. I arrived in class and started my day. I had finish classes, I had two hours till I had to go to the theatre for tonight's performance. I decided before going home to go to the nearby Apple store to buy myself a new phone.

Once I was home, I got home,I set my new phone and transferred everything from my old phone to my new phone. I had some food and iced my feet.

Once my phone was working, I got a text from an unknown number

Daniel POV

I couldn't stop thinking about that girl Zara from this morning,I felt horrible about it, I broke her phone. I was so angry this morning, finding out that Jemma had cheated on me multiple time made me upset and angry I came over to England to give Jemma to move out of the apartment in Monaco. I decided to message Zara, she probably wouldnt answer straight away, she had a bun in her hair this morning at 6 am I figured she must be a dancer or something.

To my surprise, I got a message back from Zara. We organized a time and place,I felt something about Zara, I couldn't put my finger on it. Then my phone range, my mum was calling as she she had been doing the last couple days.

Zara POV.

Once the show finished, I changed back into my normal clothes, walked home. When I got home I iced my feet again before I was going to bed. I checked my phone I saw another message from Daniel, I was looking forward to seeing him, I didn't know why, I never really ever looked from a relationship but maybe it was going to be a friendship or something more.