Coffe date

Zara pov

Sunday came around pretty quick, it was the day of the week, I didn't perform ot have class.

We had arranged to meet at a little coffee not far from the studio,I had gone to the studio for some therapy on my legs which the helped a lot when it came to be able to dance for longer.

I walked into the cafe to see Daniel standing outside,I walked up he gave me a hug, we order our drinks, sat down and started talking.

D-So Zara, I pretty sure you know a lot more about me then I do about you.

Z-Really?

D-Yeah, so tell me what do you do for work?

Z-Ballet dancer.

D-Cant says I know anyone with that job.

Z-Well now you do. So what brings you to London?

D-Needed a break for a bit.

We continued chatting for a couple of hours when we noticed it started raining pretty heavy.

D-Do you want me to drive you home?

Z-No it's okay, I don't mind walking.

D-No it's fine.

I agreed, I  gave directions to my place and he drove me home.

I invited him inside.

Daniel POV

I drove Zara home, it was a horrible storm outside, she invited me inside, I accepted. Her house wasn't huge, it was cozy, through her house she said photos of her performing, others of her in customs with people who I would think are her friends or people she has danced with but the photo that caught my eye was one with Susie Wolff, Toto Wolff, and some other people then it clicked Susie was her sister, thinking about it they did look alike, so now I knew what she meant when she said her family worked in F1. She walked into her living room, looking outside the rain was still horrible.

D-So Susie is your sister? 

Z-Yep, guess you saw the photos?

D-Yeah, I didn't mean to rude.

Z-Its fine, she is my sister at the end of the day. 

D-I surprised I never have seen you at races.

Z-I use to go when I was younger but I moved to the royal ballet school at 13, and always been busy.

She turned on the tv,the news was lots of roads had bee closed down to the storm, I knew it would pretty hard to get home this afternoon. Zara was different from other girls she was quite but could make me laugh.

Z-You can stay here as long as possible,the storms only get worse.

D-Thank you.

Z-While we wait  this storm out do you want a movie?

D-Okay, what do you want to watch?

Z-I don't mind.

D-You ever seen old school?

 Z-Nope.

D-Then it's decided.

After an hour of watching the movie, I looked to see the storm was only getting worse and no way could I drive now I mean before it was almost impossible now it's impossible, I noticed Zara had fallen asleep, she looked super peace.

Zara pov

I hadn't even noticed I had fallen asleep,I woke up to the sound of thunder outside.

D-Yeah, its only getting worse.

Z-Sorry for falling asleep.

D-Its fine, don't worry.

Z-I think you will struggle to get home.

D-Yeah, most roads are closed.

Z-I have a spare room, so don't panic.

D-Thank you.

z-What time is it?

D-About 5 ish.

Z-I gonna make some Dinner.

After a couple hours of talking, watching tv and playing some card games daniel and I both went to our rooms.