Australia part2

Rehearsals had just finished tomorrow morning we had a dress rehearsal in the morning then we had our first show, we got to meet the dancers from the Australian royal ballet who were very welcoming and we made plans to go for lunch tomorrow. We were making our way back to the hotel together, we were all excited and the jet lag was starting to hit us pretty hard. I went up to my room, had a super quick shower and changed into some casual clothes, then I walked downstairs and joined everyone else for dinner, we sat down started chatting everyone was excited for tomorrow. While waiting for our food I decided to post a picture of me and my friend from this evening.

ZaraStoddart-First show tomorrow, the rehearsal went well today, even if I and @_miawallker look pretty unhappy

User1-Can't wait to see you guys.

user2-They still loke perfect.

After dinner, I went back to my room, changed into my pj's then my phone started ringing I saw Daniel was face timing me. We talked for a couple of hours,I forgot how much Daniel made me feel and I couldn't wait to see him. I hang up when I was almost asleep, plugged my phone is and fell asleep.

It was 6 am my alarm was going off of course I pressed the snooze button once or twice,then I woke up,changed into some jeans and a t-shirt,put my hair in a bun did some basic makeup, got my bag headed downstairs for a quick breakfast then made my way to the theatre with some friends.

I arrived and was giving my costume, one thing I loved about the royal ballet was the costumes were all original, many dancers had danced in each custome , most people found it weird but it felt kinda cool to know some of the most famous dancers had worn the same costume.

ZaraStoddart-First show tonight in Australia, dress rehearsal went great and we are all super excited for tonight

ZaraStoddart-First show tonight in Australia, dress rehearsal went great and we are all super excited for tonight.x

User1-Those tutus look so beautiful.

User2-Break a leg Zara.

User3-Can't wait to see you on stage.

user4-Love how you posting so much.

5 days into the shows, i was pretty tired I loved it but my body was tired as i was still feeling pretty jetlagged. I loved Australia we had been able to see a lot of the city and met tons of new people and met fans who touched my heart. My feet were so sore,I had been icing my feet 3 times a day, which was helping a lot,Australia was so different from performing in London,a lot of the people at our performs were girls who followed us as dancers and we would always try to meet after shows as one I was a girl just sitting watching ballet shows dreaming to be up their one day which I have been so lucky to be able to achieve.

ZaraStoddart-Only 5 more shows in Australia, the last week has been amazing,I am so grateful for what I have and the people I have met in my lifetime

ZaraStoddart-Only 5 more shows in Australia, the last week has been amazing,I am so grateful for what I have and the people I have met in my lifetime.x  

User1-Zara you are such an amazing dancer.

User2-I was so lucky to meet you last night,you were so friendly to thank you for giving me a pair of your signed pointe shoes.

user1-Saw you the other night, you are such a beautiful dancer. 

SusieWolff-So proud of you little sis, see you this weekend.