Race weekend

The teams started arriving on Wednesday luckily for us we were sharing a hotel with the f1 teams and members. The hotel was always busy, I had completely forgotten how many people were involved with each f1 team. Thursday night Daniel arrived,I told him that we couldn't be seen together as in the ballet company people gossiping was huge and many people have broken up with people because of how bad people gossiping and bullying would get, I experienced with my last boyfriend. Daniel understood, he also was a private person especially since we had only been together for 3 months. I spent Thursday night with Daniel in his room, it was great to see him again and spend hours laughing till my faced hurt. I felt so chilled around him he didn't even have to say anything to make me smile. He told me stories from the last couple weeks which we had spent back in Perth. Soon I fell asleep with my head on top of his chest in his hotel bed while we were watching a movie.

Daniel POV

Seeing Zara made me so happy, we had such a fun night I could be as weird and stupid around her she laughed the whole night, her smile is like a ray of sunshine and could brighten up any room. At 11 pm she seemed pretty tired I knew she had class tomorrow and had a show I also had free practice, I carried her to my hotel bedroom placed in her in my bed i put on a movie as I wasn't too tired. She placed her head on my chest,soon I notice she was fast asleep, she was so perfect.

Saturday

ZaraStoddart-Thank you Australia, as you can tell I am pretty tired after 2 weeks of performing 3 different shows non-stop, Its been amazing,I am so grateful for everything I have and this experience has been the best

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

ZaraStoddart-Thank you Australia, as you can tell I am pretty tired after 2 weeks of performing 3 different shows non-stop, Its been amazing,I am so grateful for everything I have and this experience has been the best. X  

User1-So beautiful.

User2-Zara please come back to Australia soon.

User3-I loved seeing you perform.

Susiewolff-Super proud of you.

User4-Can't wait to see you back in London.

Finally shows had finished it was bittersweet it was amazing but I was super tired and ready to go home. I was excited to see the grand prix tomorrow, Susie and Toto invited to watch it from the Mercedes garage, I hadn't been to a race in at least the last 4 years. Susie retired last year so she so didn't have any work to do and that way we could spend some time together.

In the evening I had dinner with the Mercedes team, I got on very well with Niki Lauda, we were very similar. The dinner went well I was very tired so I didn't talk too much, I went up to my room had a shower changed into my pj's and layed on the bed,it was only 8 pm but I was just so tired, my phone buzzed it was Dan sending me texts, Redbull were having a meal and i could tell Daniel was bored as he usually would be.

Sunday.

I woke up to my alarm, after checking social media and texting some people I started to get ready for the race, Susie told me she was handing to the track at 8 am so I decided to join her, she gave me her past last night so I could get into the paddock. I ha da packed an outfit for the race, it was simple, so I didn't want my makeup to be crazy I did a bit more then i did every day.I curled my hair then put my outfit on and walked downstairs to meet.

Outfit

We all met downstairs and made our way to the track, it was great to spend time with Susie as we didn't spend much with each other

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

We all met downstairs and made our way to the track, it was great to spend time with Susie as we didn't spend much with each other. Walking into the paddock you could see everyone was very busier working on the cars. Some of the drivers were making their way to their teams motorhomes, we went into the Mercedes motorhome, most of the team were eating breakfast I wasn't that hungry so I didn't want anything, Susie, Toto, and Niki had some breakfast while I just had some orange juice,i decided to send  Daniel message wishing him good luck.

Before I knew it the race was starting, Daniel was in p3 I saw him and gave him a smile. Soon the race started, Susie and i sat in the Mercedes motorhome,

'So hows thing going on between you and lover boy'

'Good, we don't want to make it public yet.'

'As long as your happy,I will support it'

'Thank you'

We watched the race, Mercedes boys finished 1st and 2nd. Daniel finished  4th I felt bad that he didn't finish on the podium but he still did well. The Mercedes team, of course, was super happy even was celebrating,Toto was happy with the results. I decided to go back to the hotel as i had to pack as I was flying home tomorrow.

I was sitting packing my suitcase when I heard a knock on my door,I got up and went ot see who was at the door, there standing was Dan, I invited him in and gave him a huge hug.

'Someone is happy"

'You did so well today'

'It was good, I would love to have been on the podium'-he said as he sat down on the bed.

'It's only the first race, don't be so hard on yourself'

'Very true, you have to come to more races'

'I will see what I can do'

'When do you leave'

'Tomorrow evening, why?'

'My parents were wondering if you wanted to have lunch with us'

'Sure, i don't think I have anything else to do'

'I gonna miss you'

'I sure I will see you soon'

The f1 driver and a ballerinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें