My true feelings about her.

Daniel POV 

I  couldn't stop thinking about Zara,I had falling completely in love with her, she could make anyone smile she was perfect in every way. I hadn't told her how I felt I didn't want to ruin her friend if she didn't feel the same way. But i couldn't keep this to myself anymore. I had arranged to go over to her house. The drive to her house felt like a lifetime my heart was beating out my chest I knew I had to tell her I told my mum about my feelings and she pushed me to tell Zara how I felt. I parked up and walked towards her front door.

Zara POV 

I heard knocking on my front door,I knew exactly who it was. I got off my sofa and went to my front door, standing there was my favorite Aussie, I invited him in and made him a cup of coffee, once I made them and then walked over to where Daniel was sitting.

'So what did you want to talk about Dan?'-I looked up at him.

'Zara since the moment I met you I knew you were different, the last couple months have been amazing and I can't keep this to myself anymore-he signed-I love you.

I couldn't believe what Daniel had just said,I didn't know what to say I had also fallen in love with him, I just couldn't believe he felt the same way towards me.

'Please say something Zara please'-he looked straight into my eyes.

'I don't know what to say'-I looked up at him, I could tell he thought I didn't love him, then I decided to do something I had never done before. Kiss him.

Daniel Pov

I couldn't believe I just kissed Zara,I couldn't believe Zara felt the same way.

'So you feel the same way'-she was sitting in front of me looking at the floor.

'Yes, Dan I felt like this for months I thought you didn't feel the same, I didn't  want to ruin our friendship"

We spent the night just chilling, watching tv, eating food and just being normal couple, it felt like a dream. Zara never treated me like a formula one driver she treated me like anyone else. She invited me to stay the night which I accepted without a second thought. 

We sat on her bed watching a movie,I noticed her sitting with her feet pointed.

-"Do you always do that?'

"Do what?'

"Have your feet pointed like that"

"I don't know i have always done it's just become normal."

"You're pretty weird you know that"

"Says the guy who is a formula one driver"

"True"