British race weekend part 1

ZaraStoddart-Another show finished, now I have 3 days off then on Monday we start a new show

User1-Beautiful as always.

User2-Blue looks amazing on you.

DanielRiccadio-Well did, cant wait to see you.

User3-Are you going to see Dan this weekend.

SusieWolff-Beautiful as always, proud of you.

Zara POV

Tomorrow I would finally see Dan, it had only been two weeks since I last saw him but it felt like a lifetime. I was traveling to Silverstone tomorrow morning I just couldn't wait. Dan had invited to the Redbull garage which of course I accepted,I wanted to get to know his team as I was his girlfriend I wanted to support him as much as possible.

I sat down on my bed after having a shower, to facetime Dan, I pressed the button and waited for him to pick him up, then his smiling face pops up on the screen

'Hows my lady doing'

'Tired, but good.How about you'

'Great as always, cant wait to see you'

'I know can't wait'

'What time does your train ger here'

'About lunchtime, but it probably gets to the hotel by 1ish'

'So you miss most of free pratice'

'Sadly yes, but I will be their Saturday,sunday'

'Very true, see if you bring me any luck'

'Hopefully'

'We better get to bed'

'Yeah, see you tomorrow honey badger'

'Night'

I put my phone on charge then turned off my lamp and soon fell asleep.

Friday morning 

I woke up at 7 am, my train wasn't till 11 am so I had plenty of time to get ready. I walked down to my kitchen and made myself some breakfast,I ate away while I checked my social media.

I was sitting on the train on my way to silvertone, Susie was going to pick me up and take to the hotel where all the f1 teams were staying at. I was just sitting reading a book as the train was nearly 3 hours. Finally, it was my stop, I got my bags and walked to where Susie was standing to wait for me,I gave her a huge hug. She helped me get my bags into her car,we chatted away on our way to the hotel.

'How're things going Zara?'

'Good, work is the same'

'Hows are you and Dan doing'

'Good, it been hard but it's getting better'

'As long as he treats you right I won't give him a hard time'

'That's good to know.'

We soon arrived at the hotel,I checked in I was shaving aroom with Dan. I opened the door to see the room was already pretty messy, Dan's stuff was everywhere, the free practice was almost over, I decided there was no point on me going for the little I would see. I tidy up a little and unpacked my stuff,soon I heard the door open and a pair of arms around me.

'Well hello to you'

'Hows you'

'Good, see you had to tidy up a bit'

'Well I had to'