This can't be real.

Daniel POV

I woke up at 7 am in my apartment, Zara was still back in the UK we had been calling each other every night like always but she didn't call me last and when I called her she didn't pick up, I thought maybe she was tired or fell asleep, when i looked over I saw I had over 8 missed calls for an unknown number,I felt in my gut something was and I needed ot to call the number back, I pressed to call the number, after about 20 seconds someone picked up.

-Is this Daniel.

-Yes, who is this?

-Its Susie, Zara been in the ICU since last night, she's not well and I know she would want you to know.

-What happened to her?

-We still don't, she passed out after her show last night, she wasn't breathing and still isn't breathing on her own. She is on life support.

-OMG, i will get a flight as soon as possible.

-Dan, she's a fighter she will get through this.

-Please update me if anything changes.

-Will do.

I put down my phone, nothing felt real my girlfriend, the love of my life is on life support, while I all the way in Monaco.I called my PA to see if she could get me a flight, the minute I finished the call to her,I started packing my suitcase. My PA called me back with a flight this afternoon,I thanked her even if it felt like a lifetime away then I heard a knock on the door then it hit me Stewart my personal trainer I had training with him this morning.I stood up to open the door.

-Hey, Stewart.

-You don't look ready for training/

-Stewart, I got to pack I going to London.

-What?

-Zara in hospital on life supoort, I got a flight this afternoon.

-What happened to her, Dan?

-They don't know, I just need to get there.

That afternoon.

I finally arrived at the hospital, Susie met me outside and showed to wear Zara, I walked with her I had never really met Susie and i could she was extremely different ti, Zara, we arrived at outside her room, to see Toto sitting there, there was a window looking into the room,I looked to see Zara laying there,she has tubes all over her, there were nurses checking her, just seeing her like that broke my heart Susie stood beside me, Zara was holding on for dear life, I could tell the nurses didn't see hopefull she would ever wake up