British race weekend part 2

Saturday 

I woke up to Daniel's phone alarm going off, he seemed to not notice two arms were wrapped around me. I pulled his large arms around me, sat up to turn his phone alarm off. I got out of bed and tried to wake him up, he didn't move much, he just groans as I tried my hardest to wake him up, finally, he opened his eyes.

'Why did you wake me up?'

'Don't know maybe becuase of race qualifying today'

'I know, don't stress'

'I going for a shower, you better be awake when I get out of the bathroom'

'I thought you were my girlfriend not my mum'

'Vey funny'

I walked into the bathroom, turned on the shower and waited for the water to warm up once it was warm I got in. I walked out of the bathroom to see Dan still laying in the bed on his phone.

'Dan?'

'What my love?'

'Are you getting up today?'

'Maybe, maybe not'

'Come on Dan'

'Fine only cause I love you'

He got out of his bed, he was only wearing his boxers, he walked past me while he gave me kiss then he went into the bathroom, I walked over to my suitcase and got my outfit for the day. Once I was dressed, I put on some basic makeup, almost the minute I was finished Dan stepped out of the bathroom fully dressed in his Redbull shirt and cap.

'Like what you see babe'

'Maybe '

 'That's mean'

'You know i love you, Dan'

'Love you too, come on that's got some breakfast'

We walked out our hotel room hand in hand, it is my first race weekend with Dan I knew all eyes would be on me even if people don't think it Dans keeps his life pretty private. Walking into the hotel dining room all you could see was the different team shirts on each table was pretty crazy, Dan pulled on over to where some people with Redbull shirts on had, Dan introduce as his personal trainer Stewart, his PA Anna, and some other people.

outfit

After breakfast we made our to the paddock, the whole way Dan held onto my hand tight, he knew how bad the press could be and how big a thing this was for me and him as well, there were more cameras then I thought there would be ,I was  nervous an...

After breakfast we made our to the paddock, the whole way Dan held onto my hand tight, he knew how bad the press could be and how big a thing this was for me and him as well, there were more cameras then I thought there would be ,I was  nervous and started shacking but Dan wrapped his arm around my shoulder and practically pulled me along as cameras flashed and some journalist shouted questions, its the lost attention I had in my life, I felt like I couldn't breathe with so many people around me, arriving at the Redbull motorhome was  a sigh of relief.It was full of people, Dan turned around to me.

'You okay Zara?'

'Yeah, fine'

'You sure?'

'Yeah '

'Come on'

He led me up some stairs, then to a door which had his name on it, he opened the door and let me walk in first, it wasn't a huge room,  it had a bathroom and was pretty cozy. Dan had decorated  it with an Australian flag and of course, honey badger's 

'Welcome to my room'

'Well thank you'

'I have to do  to do a couple of things, while I away just sit and chill out then we can talk'

'Dan, I told you that I am fine'

'Zara you still shacking'

'I am fine Dan really'

'Zara don't lie to me'

'Really Dan' - I said while grabbing his hands

'I need to go before Christian kills me but we still have to talk'

'Okay, don't be too long'

'I won't be I promise'

He kissed my forehead before he left the room, it was completely silenced in this little I sat down the sofa the only thing I really had to do was some things on my phone so I pulled it out, open my kindle app and started reading a book. About 15 minutes I heard a couple knocks on the door, I stood up and walked over to the door, i opened to see a younger blonde man standing in front of me.

'Your not Daniel'

'No I am not'

'I am Max, Dan's teammate'

'Nice to meet you'

'And you are'

'Zara, Dans girlfriend'

'So your the girlfriend, well nice to meet you when you see Dan tell him I am looking for him'

'I will and nice to meet you too Max'

He walked away, then I closed the door, walked back to the sofa to continue reading my book. After another 15 minutes or so I heard the door open to see Dan walking back into the room again.

'What you doing princess?'

'Just reading a book, your teammate was looking for you'

'So you met Max'

'Yeah'

'Zara, are you sure after this morning'

'Yeah, I told you I am fine'

'I don't want to mad at me or Susie but she told me about your heart, I don't want to be stressed when you don't have to be'

'Dan you don't have to worry, my heart condition has nothing to do with you or what happened this morning I was anxious that all my heart is fine' 

'Zara, I know but why didn't you tell me?'

'Because I don't need to and my heart has been fine for 2 years'

'But it's still a problem you have'