Maybe we aren't made for each other.

Zara POV

I hadn't seen Daniel much since Australia, I love him but sometimes it felt like we weren't a couple since we were always busy. He was coming to London,I knew we needed to talk even if it was to put my mind at rest, I had been performing day after day, being so tired I would get home and just fall asleep, which meant I couldn't facetime Daniel a lot which he had to be upset about that but I couldn't do much about it he almost always  away at races and when he wasn't  at races he would be in Monaco. He decided to come back to London to see me,I decided it would be a good time to talk about our relationship.

The day had come that Daniel had arrived back in London, I told him I wouldn't be home till 9 pm, Daniel had a key to my house so he said he would be waiting for me. I arrived at my front door I took a deep breath and opened the front door,I could hear Daniel coming towards me. He gave me a hug and a kiss, i had missed him so much and i wanted to be able to see him more.

We sat down and caught up on each other's life while I iced my feet.

'Dan, we need to talk'

'About what'

'I love you so much Dan but sometimes I feel like we aren't a couple, I have only seen you 3 times since Australia and we are in july'

'I know Zara that's my life you know that'

'I understand Dan I knew that before we even started dating but you also have to understand my life, every weekend it breaks me not to be able to go see you at races. I have my job which isn't just a job its a life, and it has been since I was two.'

'I know Zara,I just wish you could be at the races or spend more time with me  in Monaco'

'So do I, Dan, I wish we could just see each other more I wouldnt care when or where we did I just want to see you more'

'You think I don't want to do that too'

'I know you do Dan, I have the weekend of the British grand prix off but I don't know if I can stand watching from the Mercedes garage and not being able to be seen with you'

'If you want we can go public we have been together for 8 months'

'Okay only if you want'

'Of course, I do, your my girl and i want the world to know it'

'You can be so cute sometimes'

'I know'

We hugged and I felt like everything was much better than Dan knew how I felt and going Public might be the best thing or the worst thing we do. I sat down and I decided to sew some of my pointe shoes as I had not  done it in a while and I only had a couple good shoes left, Dan sat on the sofa on his phone, I turned on the tv and got my new pointe shoes and started sewing the ribbons and elastics on.

Danielriccardio-In London spending time together was the plan but she loves sewing too much

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

Danielriccardio-In London spending time together was the plan but she loves sewing too much. Tagged-ZaraStoddart

User1-OMG

User2-She is a lucky girl.

Maxverstappen1-You have a girlfriend?

User3-She is so beautiful.

User4-Can't wait to see photos of you guys together.

The f1 driver and a ballerinaजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें