Australia

The last two months had been amazing with Dan,I hadn't seen him much since he was away testing and preparing for the new season. The first race of the year was in his home country in the march but he wouldnt be going alone, The royal ballet had been invited to perform in Australia alongside the Australian royal ballet, we would be performing for two weeks and our last weekend was race weekend ,Susie invited me to go to the race with her,Daniel and I's relationship wasn't public only close family and friends knew.

We were leaving tomorrow morning, I had been sewing pointe shoes every day for the last month, I was pretty tired but super excited to perform in Australia. I decided to post a photo on Instagram.

ZaraStoddart-Just one day left till The royal ballet company and I fly to Australia, so excited

User1-This photo is so beautiful.

User2-Can't wait to see you perform this week.

Susiewolff-Can't wait to see you in two weeks

User3-How are you so perfect?

The next day 

I woke up to my alarm,I knew I had to wake up as I had 4 hours flights. I got out of bed and headed to my bathroom to have a quick shower.

I had some spare time before my friend came to pick me up, so I decided to take a photo as my outfit was pretty sure.

I sent the photo to Dan, soon he replied and we texting away, then my friend turned was knocking on my door, I grabbed my bags place than his car then walked to the passsager sheet

Everyone traveling with the company met up, then we checked our bags in and went through security.it was now 7 am and we were all hungry so we went for breakfast altogether, since we had busy the last couple weeks, a lot of us had lost some weight so the head of the company let us have a bit of a cheat day by having donuts for breakfast. We were all very happy as we loved donuts.

After eating our breakfast our gate was called so we got our bags and walked towards the our gate. We all sat down on your seats,I lucky was sat beside my best friend who I met back in the royal ballet academy over 7 years ago. Soon the plane was taking off while my friend and I watched a movie.

I woke up, while we were landing I couldn't believe I had slept for so long. Soon we were correcting our bags, it was early morning here which made our bodies pretty confused. We got into our taxis which we were taking us to our hotel, we checked in and told we had rehearsal this evening. Most of us decided to rest in our rooms and unpack which is what i planned to do.

I unplanned my clothes, my dance stuff , connected my phone and laptop to the wifi. I got a book out of my bag and started to read.

Around about lunchtime I heard a knock on my door, it was some friends asking if I would want to go with them to go for lunch. I accepted picked up my backpack, we walked around the city, we were pretty much tourists. I decided to take photos of my friends as they looked like probably tourists.

 I decided to take photos of my friends as they looked like probably tourists

Zarastoddart-Walking around our new home for the next two weeks.

User1-OMG, the royal ballet our actually in Australia.

user2-Why arent you in the photo Zara?

User3-Can't wait for the show.

We found a nice restaurant we sat down and head some of the most amazing  food I have ever tested.