First Date

Recommended

Maybe Vegeta and the Reader going on a date.

Your a human in this.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

This was it! The big night! It was Vegeta and yours big night. You were the one that asked him on a date. He was skeptical at first. Claiming that you were going to attack him. Once you explained dates and everything he agreed. Well more like "hmph." Which you took as yes.

Dressed in a black strapless dress that goes to your mid thighs. Showing off your curves perfectly. A more natural look for makeup.

As you were walking outside ready to drive over to the restaurant, Vegeta was pulling up in a black sports car. When he stepped out, your eyes roamed his entire figure. From the white dress shirt, fitting his muscles in all the right places. Then his black tie with black dress pants. He looked like a million dollars. His hands in his pockets as you bit your lower lip. Damn, he looked so hot. His flame hair, his strong onyx eyes. Basically walking sex.

Squeezing your legs tighter you saw him smirk to himself. Vegeta instantly saw the way your body reacted to him and he loved it.

You cleared your voice as you approached him. "You drive?" Trying to change the subject.

"Yes. Why?" He said slightly agitated.

You shook you head lightly. "Nothing." smiling at him as you stood in front of him. "You dress up nice." Still smiling as you hold his tie in one hand.

"Of course I do." He still smirks. Then his onyx eyes roam your entire body. He wasn't exactly one for complementing but it came easily to him for you. "You look beautiful."

Your cheeks heated up a bit as you smiled. Tugging his tie a bit. "Let's go." Barely whispering as you walk to the other side of the car. Vegeta opens the door for you to get in, closing the door behind you and taking you two to the restaurant.

When you pulled up it was a 5 star place. Vegeta actually made the reservations, saying a prince deserves the best.

Vegeta pulled up to the valet to let them park the car. Then Vegeta escorted you inside. You were not very nervous with him. He made you comfortable. The drive over, even if it was quiet was more soothing.

You and Vegeta had to wait a couple minutes just for your table to get cleaned. "That is unacceptable." Vegeta started with the hostess. She was scared by his stern tone. "I said 7 o'clock and it is now 7:02."

"Vegeta." You say a little stern.

He glares at you as you hold onto his hand. "What?" He says a little more calmly but still angry.

"Relax. It's only 5 minutes. We can wait." You smile at him then the petrified woman. "Its fine." Then pull Vegeta to the side. He follows you to the side.

"We should not have to wait."

"Vegeta its okay."

"No. It's not perfect." He whispered the last part to himself. Releasing your hand and crossing his arms while looking down.

You couldnt help but give a soft smile. "Vegeta." You whisper which he clearly hears. As he snaps his eyes to your (E/C) eyes. "It is. It doesn't matter if we have to wait. Just being with you is perfect." Giving a small smile which he smirks a bit.

You approach him slowly. Wanting to be in his embrace. He growled a bit but dropped his arm. You smiled even more in joy as you wrapped your arms around his body. Hugging him close. All he did was wrap an arm around you and look around. It was his way of showing affection, which only made you smile more.