Chubby Insecure Reader (H & Smut)

Recommended;
Can you please do Vegeta x insecure chubby reader lemon
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You were heavier than some girls. You tried every diet but it never worked. Never happy with your size and body, it took a toll on you. You could cry yourself to sleep.

Although you hated to look at yourself, Vegeta loved your body. All of your curves that you just saw as big, he didnt. So what if you were a little bigger. He loved holding onto you. Making you his woman was all he cared about.

It was a little unreal at first in your mind. You thought it was a joke. He was shirtless. Exposing his rock hard abs when he approached you, just going for a run as you sat there at the bench. Avoiding eye contact until the cab came.

It wasn't though. He thought you were the most beautiful woman he saw. You actually met his strong onyx eyes.

He loved the curves you had. He loved everything about you. Whenever he saw someone talk about you he would interfere. Even if you loved to eat and thought it was embarrassing for him to be seem with you, he would take you to your favorite restaurant. Telling you not to care about the assholes around you two.

You two went on a date. Everyone stared at you two (in your eyes), but Vegeta didnt even take a second to glance around. His eyes were always on you as you two went out.

Kissing your lips hungrily. Holding your hand as he led you around. Hugging your to make you feel safe, whenever you need it and just because he wanted you close.

Unfortunately you heard someone comment about how someone like you could be with a fit man in a very mean way. Unfortunately for them Vegeta heard and went over. Delivering a punch straight to the guys face. Causing him to go unconcious and growl at the rest. Yelling at them about how he was going to murder them if they didnt leave.

Which they did. Vegeta walked back over to you. Wiping your tears as he took you back to your home. Telling you to take a shower to try and relax. You were so upset. You were already insecure about yourself. They just broke the wall that you have been slowly lowering since Vegeta came. Unfortunately because of that, those words hirt ap much more.

"Come with me." You practically begged.

He nodded. Wanting to be with younin this moment. He craved your body. Wanted to show you that you were perfect as it. He started the shower and you undressed. Then he did as well. He let you step in first before he did. Shutting the glass door behind him.

"Let me." He spoke as you reached for the soap. You let him clean you up. Caring for your entire body as he laid kisses upon every spot on your body.

Starting with your hair, then arm, then legs and lastly your stomach. Knowing that your most sensitive area. He cleaned it and then went to kiss you on your stomach.

Only you pulled away. Not wanting him to touch your stomach. "Dont." You close your eyes as you pull away. You loved his touch but they were right in your mind. Why would Vegeta be with you. He tried to kiss your neck and you pulled away again.

Stepping out of the shower and drying yourself off. You walked into your room. Vegeta growled out. He loved your body and wanted you to see what he saw. You were stunning. Smart. With a real attitude that he loved.

The saiyan didnt think anything was wrong with you. Fuck what other people think. Ita how you feel about yourself and believe me you are perfect. Especialy to him. No matter the size.

He turned off the shower and walked into your room. Barely drying off. You just put your bra and underwear on as he walked up beind you. You were facing your mirror. You couldnt even look at yourself for more than a couple second. Vegeta was going to change that.

Vegeta wrapped his one arm around your body as you teared up. Looking away from your reflection.

"Look." Vegeta said.

"Vegeta i reall-"

"Look." He said a little more demanding and you did. You saw how you were chubbier than most and how you wanted to hide away but Vegeta, he showed you a different light. He undid you bra. You tried to fight it but he held both of your hands in one easily. "I see a strong, sexy woman." He says gently in your ear as the bra falls down to the floor. "So what if she doesn't look the same." Nipping your earlobe. "I love her." You moaned lightly. His touch sending small shocks to flow through your body. Slowly getting wet from his touch. He grabbed your tits as he gently caressed them. "Love how big your tits are." He growled out as he sat down on the bed right in front of the mirror. Running his strong calloused hands down your body to your waist. "What do you see?" He asked as he lowered your underwear.

You look at Vegeta. "You." As you let him undress you. Knowing you weren't going ro win the fight.

"No." He replied as his hard dick stands up for attention. He pulls you back as he sits you down on his dick slowly. Entering your wet pussy, you close your eyes and moan. The saiyan growls from his on pleasure. How you wrapped around him perfectly. "What do you see." You open your eyes. Looking back at the mirror and you see Vegeta holding your waist tightly. Loving how he feels i side you of. As you love his dick fucking you.

"Me."

He nods as he closes his eyes and moves you up and down. "Fuck. What else." He groans as he looks into the reflection again. Watching you move up and down on him. His dick going in and out of you.

"Ah!~" You moan as he moved you faster. "A strong person. Ah!~" You moaned again.

"Thats right. What else." He growled as his grip on your waist tightened. Causing you to violently move up and down on his dick.

"Vegeta!"

"What else!" He growls as he slows himself. Making sure you focus on yourself.

"A smart person. Beautiful." You say as you examine your body. The way he kissed your neck and shoulder blade. The way he pulls you close making you feel perfect. Who needs to be skinny when you have the love and support of a saiyan prince.

"Good girl." He cooed as he quickly flips you around so you straddle him. "Fuck." He growls as you move up and down on him. He lays down. Only that helps you fuck him harder. "Thats right." He growled. He tugged on your nipple as you kept it up. He grabbed your hips again and forced you to move faster. "Your fucking perfect."

"Vegeta!" You moaned.

He groaned as you threw you head back. Already close to coming. "Do it." He growled as he moved you faster.

"Ah!~" you moaned as you released on him. Nothing but pure bliss ran through your body. Gripping onto him tighter.

He groaned as he held you by your thighs. You tried to stop him. Scared of if he fell but he stood up. Making you worry about nothing as he fucked you standing up. His muscles were tensed as he fucked you harder and faster. "Vegeta." You whimper as you held onto him.

"Fuck. You feel great." He growled as he kept moving. Making sure to pleasure you in not only a physical way but mentally. "Your beautiful."

You teared up as he kept his pace. "You close?" He asked. You shook your head. He only worked harder. Fucking you even faster and harder. Making you scream and moan in pleasure. Making sure you came a second time before he did which worked.

You felt your entire body tensed as you screamed and released a second organism. He groaned as it pushed him over the edge, cumming with you.

Then standing up for a moment. Letting you hang on him before he sat down gently. Laying on his back with you on top still.

"Thank you." You mumbled sleepily to him.

He smirked as he closed his eyes. "Sleep." He whispered as he kissed your head.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
Sorry that it's short but i hope you enjoyed it. I also wanted to say that if you are insecure about yourself in any way dont be! Your beautiful the way you are!! ❤❤ thank you for the love and support! I send my love out to you! ❤🧡💛💚💙💜🖤