Long Nap(H)

Reccomended (kinda lol)

I WOULD LIKE TO SAY THAT I BELIEVE VEGETA WOULD NEVER CHEAT ON HIS MATE/LOVER/SIGNIFICANT OTHER. BUT FOR THE STORIES SAKE I MUST. FORGIVE ME!!!!!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Vegeta have been together for about a year. Pretty much since he arrived on earth. You were on if the z fighters. Going with Krillin and Gohan to help collect the dragon ballz. Unfortunately you sacrificed yourself. Frieza shot Vegeta and he was about to kill him witha final blow but before that happened you went and faught Frieza, even though you knew you were out matched.

Frieza easily killed you with a swing of his tail. Slamming you into the ground. Sending you 10 feet down causing Vegeta to yell at Frieza to stop, but it was too late. Goku had to fight. Saving the planet and avenging everyone. Vegeta opened up about his race. Along with Goku to avenge his people, he asked him to avenge not himself but you. He wanted Frieza to pay.

Once you and Vegeta were wished back, he came to you. Immediately going to the hole you created which you started to slow sit up in.

"Vegeta." You say slightly shocked

He didn't speak. Only picked you up bridal style and flew away from the fight. Trying to protect you.

Once you two made it back to Earth, you two have been almost inseparable. You loved him unconditionally. As Vegeta loved you the way he knew. You helped him show affection very slowly and were there for him in anyway. Whether it was physically or emotionally.

You two were currently training outside Bulma's house. He was currently living there. You didnt have a large enough home for him. You lived with Goku and Vegeta refused to move in with you until you had your own place. Which you agreed with.

You finally just bought a place and were excited to show Vegeta. It was the first week you lived in it and you were finally ready for Vegeta to see.

Once you two finished training you took a shower with Vegeta as usually. Of course you two had your fun as always. It always seemed intense and connecting but recently Vegeta seemed stressed. You were first dressed in shorts and a t shirt. Then walked into the kitchen.

It was about dinner time and you saw Bulma wearing a mini skirt with a crop top. You saw her wearing heels and wondered why she looked so nice. She was single as far as you knew. So you smiled thinking she had a date.

"Whos the lucky guy?" You asked as she seemed to be smiling to herself.

She giggled a bit as she was finiahing dinner. "No one." She tried to play innocently but you knew her too well.

"Oh, come on!" You exaggerate. Motioning towards her outfit. "This is nothing." Then resting your arms on the table. "It's obvious you dig him to look like this. So talk." You smile at her.

She sighed a bit and frowned, but quickly smiled. You knew she was debating with herself. You were about to speak until she did. "It's no one to mention. Hes just a..." trying to think of a word.

"Toy? Play thing? Temperary? Husband material..." you went on and on.

She just shook her head. "Hey!" She sounded a little offended. "Its hard to explain."

You were only teasing her but she was serious. You quickly apologize to her as you shake your head. "Bulma. I meant no harm. I was only teasing."

"Sure you were. Your always teasing and messing around too much." She mumbles angrily as she slams the food on the counter and leaves the room.

You watched her leave. But before she did, she bumped into Vegeta. She was about to fall until he held onto her waist. You were a bit surprised he actually caught her and not let her fall.