Yandere Vegeta (Smut)

Red.

Thats all he saw whenever he saw you with someone else. Whether its was a brother, friend (male or female).

Blood covered his hands as he watched the male fall to the floor. A hole in his stomach while the blood poured out. He was just some guy you bumped into on the street. Literally. He apologized, you accepted it and walked away. Vegeta however didn't care. He touched you and that was wrong.

You were his everything. No one would touch what was his.

Vegeta flew away from the alley that he met the old man. Returning home so he could get clean before you visited.

He though of you. How your lips would feel on his, how your soft hands gentle ran up his body. Then down to his dick. He wanted you. The prince craved you. Your scent alone drove this saiyan to do crazy things. The way your words would flow out like honey.

He growled at himself for not having you and quickly finished showering. Making sure he was clean and then getting out.

Once he entered his room (the bathroom and bedroom are connected), he heard his door being knocked on.

"What." Vegeta said slightly annoyed. He knew it wasnt her. Wasnt you. He could smell you from a mile away. You werent here yet. He didnt want to even see the harpy that knocked on the door.

"Y/N called. She said her car broke down. So you have to go over or pick her up." Bulma said.

"Fine. Leave." His blood boil just from him not speaking to you, but he just wanted to see you. So he got dressed quickly.

As usual Bulma yelled at him and told him not to tell her what to do. Vegeta ignored her and got dress. Ignoring his best not to kill her.

Once he was dressed he quickly flew over to your apartment. Walking up the stars to the second floor and then knocking on your door.

"Coming!" He heard that sweet voice he loved yell as your foot steps grew louder. He could smell your scent getting stronger and he couldnt help but inhale it. Then you opened the door with a smile. "Sorry Vegeta. I know you wanted to train, but my car broke down. Im having it towed soon." You smile at him as you let him in.

"I can do it for you." He quickly responded as he didnt want another male around you. He was already seeing red. His anger rising as he stood in the living room looking at you. He saw you in jean shorts that went right below your butt. A v neck that cut down a little lower showing off your clevage.

You shut and locked the door behind him. "Its okay vegeta." You smile as you approach him. "Id hate for the car to get you dirty or leak something on you. Thank you though." You smile even bigger as you kiss his cheek.

Which set something to spark in him. He leaned his face into yours as you kiss his cheek. Your skin was even smoother and your scent lingered as you pulled away. He had to ball up his fist to make sure he controlled himself.

"I was about to make some lunch. "Do you want something?"

"Yes." He spoke quietly as you walked to the refrigerator. He watched your ass move as you walked. He lowly growled as he slowly approached you.

"I was just going to make myself a sandwhich. Sorry about that. Ill order take out for dinner." You laugh a bit as you pull out some plates. You stand on your tiptoes to reach the plates. The cups unfortunately were on the top shelf. You sighed as you reached up higher, but couldnt reach.

All of a sudden you felt a body pressed against yours. Vegeta reached up to grab the cups. You felt every muscle he had and boy you loved it. You couldnt deny that you though he was attractive. His hand went to your waist as he put the cups on the counter. It was soothing for you.