Meeting His Son (H)

You and Vegeta had just started to date. It was fun, spontaneous. You though it was so cool that he was a saiyan. A prince in fact. You loved the way his onyx eyes would be glued on you as you walked into his sight. They would never leave your figure until you were out of his sight. Even after that his eyes would still linger were he last saw you.

Vegeta whether he admitted it or not, loved you. With every fiber in his being. Everything that he faught, he did it for you. Him and Bulma were together for a bit, but she never really supported him. Never really made him feel like great, happy. Of course they had Trunks early, but he never really cared for her.

You came into the picture not too long after that. First you were hired as Bulmas personal assistant and then things grew between the two of you. It was almost immediate. At first it would be small glances at one another. That was until Bulma had you check up on the prince's gravity chamber.

That's where it all started. The small talks, little laughs and flirting that you surely didnt intend to do but it just happened. You felt terrible about it. Especially because it was your boss's man, but him being the saiyan prince, knew what he wanted and he wanted you.

In about a month Bulma and him were no more and you two started to talk more. Bulma of course was not happy at first. She was about to fire you, but you manage to talk to her. Then to find even ground which worked out.

Over time Bulma saw the love blossoming between the two of you. She could see how you two would look each other and care for one another. So she grew to be okay and move on with her own life.

Now you and Vegeta were currently living together. Loving the exciting moments that came. You knew Vegeta had a son. You have met him only once or twice but today, was the day you three would actually spend time together as a family. It was exciting and also nervous for you. Not wanting to mess up the week you bought stuff to bake, like cookies, brownies, cake, etc. Along with some activites you had planned out. You made sure to put time off for this week.

Vegeta was telling you, you would be great and his son will love you. Well to put it in Vegetas words, 'he will either like you or suck it up.' Which made you look at him and sigh a bit. He always was a tough parent.

Vegeta just left to go get his son from Bulmas. You were currently at home trying to clean up the house. Even more spotless if possible. Then you quickly made sure their machine was good and then sitting on the front porch. Just sitting on the swing waiting. A little impatient if you may ask me. You weren't really rocking, more shaking from the way your foot bounced from how impatient and nervous you were.

Finally you saw them. Vegeta flying along side Trunks. They landed in the front yard. Trunks had a back pack on while Vegeta has a suitcase with some of his sons clothes and what not inside. You had a room for Trunks but you figure why not go to the store and let him decorate his own room.

You stood up and approached the two. You were nervous and Vegeta knew this already. So he gave you a reassuring nod as you smiled and looked at Trunks.

"Hello. I'm Y/N." Yes you two did meet, but it was never official. Just when Trunks was running to his mom for something.

He nodded as he looked up at you. "Dont you work with my mom?"

You nodded. "Yes. I do. I'm her assistant."

"I though I recognize you." He said more thoughtfully. "So your dating my dad?" He didnt really ask it. Hes was a tad hurt and wanted the truth.

Wow. Right to the big stuff. You though a little surprised.

"Boy." Vegeta said a little sternly.