Valentines Day (Smut)

One of the most romantic times of the year! You couldnt be more excited. Not only were you with your special someone but that special someone was Vegeta.

Yes, he may not be the most romantic, but he knew how excited you were. He knew how much you loved the flowers and spending time with the one you love.

Unfortunately Vegeta had no idea what to do. He saw most of the holidays as useless but you convinced him. You told him that there was something sweet for him at the end of the day if he behaved.

Obviously Vegeta accepted. Eager to see the special 'treat' you had in store for him.

You had woken up and prepared breakfast for you and Vegeta. You were going to let him train this morning. You told him that he had to be done by 2pm. No later. He accepted.

You made heart shape pancakes, some eggs and bacon. You were excited. You are your food and left the majority for him.

Walking out to the gravity chamber you knocked on the door. Vegeta turned it off and opened the door.

"Breakfast is ready." You smile at him.

"Thank you." He said. Vegeta kissed you gently and walked inside as you held his hand tightly. Excited for today's activities.

Vegeta couldnt help but smile a bit at the feast you made for breakfast. "You really love this holiday." He mumbles.

"I do! I always loved it! Especially since it's our first I want you to remember." You continue to smile at him.

He chuckles and kisses your cheek and eats breakfast.

After breakfast Vegeta continued his workout then took a shower. You were getting dressed for the night.

Vegeta put on some dress black pants and a red dress shirt with a tie. You wore a red dress that went to your mid thighs and black heels. Your dress hugged your upper body and then flowed outward. You put on a deep red lipstick and got your hair ready.

Vegeta was waiting patiently in the living room. Vegeta wanted to take you somewhere first and then go to dinner together.

Finally finishing you hair you smiled at yourself in the mirror. "Perfect." You smile.

As you walked to the living room, Vegeta was leaning against the front door waiting to leave. He looked at you and smirked.

"You look wonderful."

You smile and blush as you approach him. "You look pretty handsome yourself." His shirt fit his muscles perfectly. He was completely handsome.

His beautiful onyx eyes roamed your body. Memorizing every curve on you. His eyes drawn to your red lips that he couldnt wait to claim later.

"So. Where are we going?" You asked.

"You'll find out." He told you as he opened the door. Letting you walk out first. You smiled at him as you passed. Making your way to the car. He opened the door for you and then shut the door. Then getting in the driver's seat.

"Look at you. Being so polite and sweet today."

"We both know the reason why I'm wearing this suit." Vegeta looked into your (E/C) eyes. With his lustfilled onyx ones.

You couldnt help but blush and bite your lip. Grabbing his tie gently but firmly, pulling him towards you and kissing him passionately. Vegeta grabbed the back of your neck. Taking control of the kiss, making you give a small moan.

Your soft lips on his drives the saiyan even more crazy. He was already craving you. So he pulled away and drove.

You realise that Vegeta was driving out of the city. "Are you sure I'm going to like the surprise." You give a small smirk to him.