Forgotten Pt.1

Recommended
Human reader on planet earth.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

You and Vegeta were married happily for 3 years. Let's say you couldnt be more ecstatic than anything else. The relationship between you two was perfect but that not how it's always been.

When Vegeta first came he and Bulma fooled around just because she was there. You thought the new saiyan was attractive. So knowing Bulma had his baby hurt you badly.

After the android incident, Vegeta realized how you cared about him. Before he went into the hyperbolic room you kissed him. You were arguing with him about how he had to be careful and what not. All of your emotions hit you, making you cry. You realized that anything could happen.

Vegeta was about to snap at you for crying but you just grabbed his face kissing him. The saiyan was shocked. Vegeta had thought you were attractive, but he never knew you liked him. The prince liked how you were fiesty and cared for him even if he argued with you. You were also one of the first people to say he didnt need the extra training because you believed in him so much.

Let's say that kiss bothered him for the whole year. He never forgot how your lips felt against his. How his arms trapped you against him. How he was the cause for making you give a soft moan.

The second he left that chamber you were waiting behind everyone. Even if it was one day for you, you had no idea how he felt. Yes he kissed you back but he left quickly after that kiss.

Bulma was not happy but you couldnt help yourself. You were so worried and just had to express yourself. The second you saw him after the training, he march towards you. He was unreadable and you were scared.

"Vegeta, I'm sor-" You were only cut off by his lips capturing yours again.

You sigh out in relief as you kiss him. He grabbed the back of your neck. Forcing the kiss to deepen. Making you release another moan only he could hear which excited him. Wrapping your arms around his neck happily, you couldnt stop the tears of joy going down your cheeks.

He broke the kiss only for you to catch you breath. Looking you deep into your (E/C) eyes. "Your mine." He said deeply and huskily.

You could only nod. A small whimper left your lips. Yes, it was out of joy but you were so hurt from the entire time he was not with you. You knew deep down about him and Bulma but never wanted to admit it, but here he is. Telling you how he felt. That Bulma wasn't the one on his mind.

From there on out, you two have been together.

You and Vegeta were currently at home. Bulma had invited you out to the club for one of her birthday parties. Vegeta wasn't too happy. He was refusing to go.

"Come on Vegeta! Please!" You begged as you walked up the stairs to follow him to the room.

He was about to shower. He had just worked out and wanted to get clean. You were currently in your (F/C) dress that went to your mid thighs and hugged your breast making them pop. You only wore it thinking it would make Vegeta want to come.

"How many fucking times do I have to tell you. I'm not going to that fucking whore house!" Some random girl tried to dance up on him when you were in the bathroom.

Let say it didnt end well. You came out swinging at her. Vegeta wasn't the one to stop you either. Bulma and Krillin had to pull you off the poor girl.

You knew it wouldn't happen since Bulma paid the bouncer. "Vegeta it won't happen again."

"No." He said seriously as he walked into the bathroom. Slamming the door behind him.