Mall Day (Human)

Request

Mall Day!
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

With the Holidays coming along the way you thought it would be a good idea to get some shopping out of the way. You always loved Halloween, Christmas, Thanksgiving! You always invited the z fighters and gang over to your and Vegetas house.

As much as he hated everyone coming he did like the parties you threw. You had your son Trunks being watched by ChiChi wnd Goku as you were getting some presents for your son.

Vegeta, however, was forced to come along. You were going to need the extra hands and Vegeta being the strong man he is, was going to carry some stuff whether he liked it or not.

Vegeta was driving the car, since he liked being in control, and pulled into a parking spot that was close to one of the entrances. He was use to wearing clothing now but he always like to look nicer or more "badass" in his words. Today he decided with nice. With some nice dress pants, black shoes and a white button up. While you decided on white high waisted shorts, grey short heels and a grey button crop top (fitted you well). It was cute and nice at the same time.

Vegeta couldnt help but smirk at how nice you dressed. Grabbing your purse from the car. He locked it as you two held hands walking inside.

"I hate this place." He mumbles as you walk inside the busy mall. Entering through a clothing store.

"I know, but we need to go shopping."

"For what? You have every decoration in our attic."

"Not every! They have a cute blow up of Santa in a globe for Christmas at a store in here. Along with some cute new decorations at hallmark! How can I just ignore it!" You reply with a smile as you tug him along.

He just growls as he stays by your side. Walking into hallmark first you looked at the decorations. Buying anything new you saw along with anything Halloween related if they had it. Purchasing what you go, then giving the bag to Vegeta to hold.

"This is pointless." He mumbles as he walks into a clothing store with you called Cotton On.

"No it's not." You try to convince him.

"How is this not pointless. Christmas is months away along with Thanksgiving. These holidays are pointless." Glaring at you as you look at some clothing for Trunks that he would need for winter.

"If I get it done now, I can avoid the holiday season. Which I know you would hate since it's even more crowded than now. Besides the holidays are fun. It's a time to bring family and friends together."

He grumbles knowing your right for some of what you said. Vegeta and you once did last minute christmas shopping and he almost blasted the Santa Claus away for blocking the entrance of a store you wanted to go into.

"Now. Stop complaining about the mall and just help me." Sassing a bit at him as you walk to check out with a handful of clothes.

"What do you mean? I'm carrying the fucking bags." He snaps as you hand him another bag of clothing.

"Oh my kami Vegeta. I told you. Once we finish shopping we can go out to eat. How does that sound?" Giving him a small smile. Vegeta doesnt even reply. In a way hes excited to see where dinner is going to be. Walking past forever 21 you look at it. You and Vegeta were going to go out with some friends and you wanted to get a cute outfit for the night.

"Vegeta!" You yell as you run away from him for a moment into the store. "Stay right there! I'll be right back!"

"I do not wait!"