First Time Meeting (Human & Lemon)

Bulma and me are best friends. I was currently on my way to her house for some pool party she was throwing. I had on a loose (F/C) dress and a red bikini on. I saw only her car in the drive way so I pulled in behind her.

I knew she could hang out with some "different" people. I had already met Goku and his wife ChiChi. I didnt meet gohan yet. I also knew, Krillin and Yamacha. So at least I would know some of them. I started to walk around to her pool holding my bag that held a towel and extra clothes to change into later.

"Y/N!" I knew that wonderful voice anywhere. A certain blue headed lady ran up to me, embracing me tightly. I hugged back just as tight.

"BULMA!" I yelled, super happy to see her. We haven't seen each other in a few months. We had this weird invasion and she had to go away. I had no idea why. "Where were you!?" I shouted at her as I pushed her away slightly examining her.

"I had to go to planet Namek." She says as if it's nothing. "We can talk about that later. For now let me introduce you to everyone." Interlocking our arms as she pulled me to meet everyone. Placing my bag by a chair so I don't have to carry it.

I said hello and hugged Goku, ChiChi, Yamacha and Krillin. Goku's son was currently in the pool playing with someone named Chiatzu. It was cute. They were having a splash fight. Then I met Tien and Piccolo. Piccolo seemed strict.

Of course when I see Roshi, who I knew since I was a child, he hugged me. Placing his head on my breast which was very uncomfortable since he rubbed his head on them.

"Ah. Soft as clouds." That made me slap him, with him falling on the ground.

"How many times do I have to tell you? Stop feeling me up!" I sigh as Bulma giggles behind me. I shoot her a small glare.

"Well." She says once more pulling me to a table and sitting. "That's pretty much it besides Vegeta."

I looked at her curiously. "Who's that?"

"Just some stubborn saiyan prince. He said he was too good and went to the gravity chamber."

I looked behind her and saw it running. "Can I go say hi?" Then looking back at her. I wanted to meet him. After seeing Goku I was intrigued.

"Be my guess. Hes not the social type. Just make sure you knock or hit the emergency stop button before you enter."

I nod and head over there. As I'm walking I cant help but feel nervous. I knew the strength they could contain after meeting Goku, but I was also a little excited. I though Goku was cute and curious in a way. What if his whole race was like him.

Once I reached the door I took a deep breathe and knocked on it. Standing tall and proud with a smile on my face. Yet i heard the humming of the machine as it was still working. So i knocked again. Louder this time in case her didnt hear me.

Another minute and nothing. So I glanced around. Nobody was around so I hit the emergency stop button that she mention. That's when i heard it stop and then the door flung open.

I couldnt help but stare. He was shirtless. Sweat dripping down his muscular body practically making him glow. His strong face with those onyx eyes that kept me captivate. And those arm. WOOH! Lord save me from this sexy man.

"What the fuck do you think your doing?" He asked angrily.

3RD P.O.V;
Vegeta was angry someone interrupted his training. The minute he opened the door his eyes locked with the most gorgeous specimen. (S/C) smooth skin, plump lips, (H/C) hair, and your (E/C) innocent eyes looking into his strong onyx ones. It was so intense. He could see you biting your lip just looking at his body, making him smirk lightly but he immediately put a scowl on his face again.