3

"The first thing I saw in the morning was my face and it scared me. So please, Ray, don't try to bribe me with another mask."

"But you have to agree with me, your skin look like glass."

"I won't deny that." I chuckled.

"See? I always buy best stuff."

"Yeah yeah. "

"Okay, so what are you wearing?" Ray walked into my closet.

"It's in my clos-"

"Damn girl, this is beautiful." Ray complimented my dress, walking towards me.

"What about you?"

"Mine is in teal shade in satin."

"Ohh I love satin."

"Same girl. Now I better leave or Jen will kick me out of the party." She walked out of my room.

She is my best friend Ray. She is daughter of one of our royal guard. The one who look after my mother. She came in Kingdom when she lost her mother and eventually we became friends, along with Jen. She is youngest maid.

Today is my birthday, so I am doing my makeup by myself because I want it normal not too much but according to my dad. I need to dress up well because pictures are going to be in the newspaper and social media.

The dress for my birthday, was simple. It was a maroon velvet bodysuit that was till my knees with a shiny brochure on side. It looks like that shiny brochure was holding my dress.

( Got no pic because I made it in my head)

.
.
.

As I walked down the stairs all eyes were on me. Like I am prey of these hungry wolves. I know why everyone looking at me. But who cares about them? I know I didnt follow theme. I always do that.

What's the big deal?

My father watched my every step. As I came down, he spoke " You didn't wear the dress, I got for you. "

"Dad please, it's my birthday not a ball. " I explained to my dad. I wasn't trying to go against my dad but I really want something comfy.

He sighed and looked towards the host. So the host could introduce me to everyone as a princess. He always do. I am hearing this same old speech from past eighteen years. Why we always do that?

People with high class business usually know me so it was easy for me to go out of castle but some random people don't know me and today they are going to know my identity too.

Wow, now I can't even go out from castle. All the time guards following around me is quite disturbing. From now on my life is becoming living hell.

My eyes wander around to different people in hall and my look stop at one in person. I don't want to see ever.

I look towards that person closely. I step towards her. She also walk towards me. We stopped when we were near to eachother so we could talk to eachother.

"Hey Princess. " she said with her fake smile and bowed a little. Not to mention I am used to this behaviour.

"Anyeong, Princess Ji-Yoo. It's been a while." I also faked smile and bowed lightly. I don't want to around her.

"Obviously, Princess, because last time we met on my birthday. That was long ago. You didn't meet me after that." she said smiling fakely.