18

Unedited
_________________

I aplogize for mistakes

-------------

...•°~°•...

Scene at Kingdom:

" Sir we check CCTV cameras every day. So we found when Choi Jen met Queen in dungeon. Queen handed her a paper, which she hide in her shirt. We doubt her and sent our man to follow her. The suspicious news is instead of going to Daegu at her hometown. She went to busan" Chief explain everything to King.

King just nodded.

( A little author note: I write book in ' I' but that's you in book. I am presenting reader as 'I').

Thank you!

Y/n Pov

I open my eyes and it felt like thousand needles crash into me. I groaned with my eyes closed.

I open my eyes slowly it was dark. I couldn't see anything, i couldn't move me neck.

"Jungkook " i whispered his name as i found my throat too dry to speak loud.

I slowly move my hand on side and found body. I pat on it and whispered " Jungkook" i dont know by a sudden i got so scared that i started calling his name louder.

"Jungkook! -" "Yes! I am here. What happened?" He woke up and held my hand rubbing it.

"Jungkook it's so dark" i cried unknowningly.

I heard shuffling and- click- lamp light was switched on. Making side of room brighter.

"Jungkook i can't see you, i can't move my body. What is happening?" I asked panicked about situation i was stuck in.

Jungkook sit on bed amd held my face caressing my cheek. He came above me and i saw his face. His eyes were red. Was he crying?

His hair were messed up. His arm has bandage on it.

"Jungkook, what happened to you?" I whispered to him.

"Nothing. I am good" he replied and joined his nose with mine, slowly slowly closing his eyes and moving towards my lips. He shut his eyes full when mine lips brushed against his.

He breathe for a second and push his lips on mine deliberately.

I moved my lips in sync with his lips and he gently sucked on my lower lip, while i suck on his upper lip. He turned his face to deepen kiss and i open my mouth to make it easier for him.

He gradually enter is tongue fighting with mine tongue. We move apart little by little. We open our eyes to look it in each other eyes.

He kissed my nose and my forehead, laying beside me. "Jungkook can you turn me around?" I ask for his help.

He nodded and tenderly turned me around, rubbing my back in end. "Tell me when you feel tired" i nodded at his statement and hold his hand firmly.

He did same. "For how long i am sleeping?" I started a coversation.

"Less than 24 hours but it is early morning like sun hasn't rise yet " he replied and put his head on our holding hand.

" i was so worried" he said after a long silence. "I'm sorry for making you worry" i replied brushing my fingers in his hair.

"I love you so much Y/n. I can't bear to loose you" my heart melts when i heard him.