20

Y/n pov

A week has passed and my neck started to become better, because of day night massages, pain killers and stuff.

Miss Mia entered my room.

She told me about boys the next morning after that day. They were in cell, treated badly but they are provided with food.

So I usually send Miss Mia with good food items. They didn't do anything to deserve this.

"Hey what are you thinking?"

"Nothing. " i replied to her.

"By the way, i love your ears and tail." she complimented I tried to smile a little " thanks."

There was a knock on door and Miss Mia opened door. King entered room a.k.a my dad.

"Princess, get ready tomorrow is your engagment and day after that, we are going to get rid of your tail and ears." he commanded, as this was best thing for me.

"No, i am not marrying anyone." I denied.

"You are! I dont want to hear anything from you. I said it and you will do it!" my eyes welled up with tears. He left room as soon as he was done. Some tears flows down my eyes like a river.

I dont want to marry right now. I can make excuse.

Thinking that I ran downstairs but from staircase I heard King on call, my father precisely. The one I don't want to call father anymore. He was talking to someone I decided to hear what he is planning now.

" I want you to come here quick. I can't stop her for so long. I also have to hang up those punks and if she knows I did that. She will not get engaged." King says on call.

As phone was on speaker. Anyone from outside can hear call, clearly.

"Okay, I will be there till tomorrow but when you are hanging up boys?" He asked calmly.

"Tomorrow night so you can also do experiment on them. As they are not one of us." king smiled evily, his tone was evil thats why his smiled could be judged easily.

I put hand on my mouth. He can't kill boys. What will I do without him? I need to do something.

I ran upstairs and pretended to sleep. As clock struck 2 a.m I thought it was time to continued my plan.

I walk downstairs lightly and started going towards cell but I was caught between way. "Princess why are you here at midnight?" A guard ask who was on his duty.

"Just came for fresh air." I lied. And added. "You may leave now." he bowed and left.

I particularly ran from there it was easy because I was wearing roller skates.

I walk to cell and saw a guard standing there. I walk to him and lied again "why are you still here? Guards are having meeting at the Rose garden." he frowned and scratch his head. "No one told me." he whispers.

"What are you waiting for leave." I told him as I was impatient.

"But what about guarding this place."  he asked "oh, Ben is coming. You may leave now." I told him. He nodded and ran away. Ben was one of a guy who used to guard me. His duty changes time to time.

That garden was furthest garden from this place. So walking from here to there take time.

I walk inside cell turning my flashlight on.