13

Jin Pov

I entered house and heard Namjoon phone ringing, so I ran towards his room and pick up his  phone.

Right after that Namjoon came in room. So I put phone on speaker, so he could hear conversation.

"Hello " a worried lady spoke from other line.

"Yes, its Namjoon." he spoke, professionally

" her father know where she is, they found your place, she was wandering in amusement park. Please keep her safe and move from this place. Tonight, because soldiers are going to patrol at your house road. Please leave this place and go to Busan because tomorrow morning they are going to check everyone. Do you have any place to stay in busan?" And I realised who it was.

"Okay. We will move tonight but we want are property safe. Yes we have alot of space to live." Namjoon spoke.

"Please keep her safe." lady spoke.

And Namjoon hung up phone.

....

I walk to others room and tell them we are moving right now. So they started packing we were used to do this travelling so no one asked weird questions.

I also packed my stuff.

But only one person was left and I also know that person will ask thousands of question from me.

So I gave that duty to Jungkook.

Y/n PoV

Jungkook entered my room and I  greeted him with "hi"

He waved back.

Then he sighed, scratch his nape and finally spoke. "Pack your clothes or important stuff, we are going to Busan for holidays"

"Busan ? Why there?" I asked confused.

"Because we want to. Also don't left anything here. We might not come back".

"Why?" I asked puzzled.

"I will tell you when we will reach there now do fast or I will burn if you left something here" he said walking to door.

"Did my Dad found me?" I asked in little excitment.

He look to me with serious eyes and said "its non of your business. " he said and walk out.

Boi,  my dad is my business

"That rude bitch" I cursed.

From past morning my tail is hurting maybe it was in my pants or maybe some other reason.

I ignored the pain and started packing clothes, most importantly my sketch, and that book. Which was by mom.

It was a long time I didnt open book. So before I put it in bag, I put it outside on table

I packed my suitcase and found a hand bag under closet. I use that hand bag to put my diary in it.

As I was done with paking my essentials. Someone knocked door and I  opened door with bags.

"Good,  you are ready lets go." it was June.

What was his name again? My gold fish remember just can't remember single thing.

I walk downstairs and hobi checked my room.

I walk to car and Jungkook eyed me. "What?" I asked him.