14

Jungkook PoV

Dont take me in wrong way. But when i woke up i was in very wrong position.

Y/n leg was on my waist and my arm was on her waist. Our limbs were only on eachother we weren't hugging eachother.

But still damn her leg is too heavy. I threw her body on other side but she fell on floor.

Shit sherlock.

"Are you alright?" I ask moving a little forward.

"You! Jungkook Jerk! Why did you throw me on floor. " she shrieked from floor.

"I am going whoop your ass. You ass#$&%" she started to curse at me.

I didnt heard her curssing and went to washroom.

Y/n PoV

I walk out of room to get washroom. When i opened door of washroom. I heard gasp, which make me look towards the person.

It was Taehyung.

"Did you slept with Jungkook!?" Taehyung was right but it soumds wrong.

Except answering him i get in washroom.

Because if i say no, it would obviously make him suspicious. If i say yes, he will think something else. So i ignored him fully.

After breakfast, i decided to go to Jin. "Hey Jin do you want my help?"

I asked him as politely i can because i was seriously bored in this place.

He nodded slightly and i started drying utensils.

"I thought you might don't know how to work" he said

"And why you think that?" I asked.

"Well because you are a princess" he said and i giggled. "I understand that i am princess but i'm pretty different from barbies"

"I thought you'll be saying disney" he said.

"I suddenly remembered Cinderella" Jin giggled at my statement.

We started doing work but then door was opened with high-pitched scream.

"Who is this?" I said and look to Jin.

"Aish she is here" he said and walk out.

"Do i have to hide?" I asked.

"Just stay behind counter" he stated and i did that.

Jungkook PoV

"Aish why she is here?" I ask hyung.

"I didn't called her, i swear" Jimin hyung said.

"Hyung tell her to stay away from me" i told to jimin hyung and walking on other side.

"Oh oppas i missed you" she said with fake high voice.

"Ji-yoo why you are here?" Jimin asked.

( referring to chapter 3)

No one PoV

Jimin asked Ji -Yoo " why you are here?"

She replied "oppa i came to meet you and especially my Jungkook. I miss him" she said walking towards Jungkook who was already behind Jin. Now almost running.

" my? No one ever told me about his girlfriend" Y/n spoke a little louder.

"Whose there?" Ji-Yoo spoke.