17

Grab your popcorns its a way too long chap

Scene at Kingdom:

"You lost them! How could you!? Leave! Leave this room right now! I dont need any of you here." King shouted to his guards.

"Im sorry sir, we tried our best." Guard spoke while leaving the place.

King went back to his room but before he knock he heard Queen talking to someone.

He stopped in his track.

He never ever doubt on his wife but the converstaion he heard make him go berserk.

He opened door and Queen halted. She quickly end call throwing phone on wall making it break into pieces.

"What is going on!?" King shouted to his wife.

"N-nothing. What happened honey?" Queen stuttered and tried to fool her husband but after a big news he heard, he cant believe her.

"You know where our daughter is and you are hiding her, from me?" King questioned.

"I am not hiding her. I am protecting her!" Queen cried and raised her voice.

"How dare you! Hide my daughter from me!?"King shouted.

"Its not a big deal. " Queen said back calmly.

"Guards! Take her to cell!" King shouted.

Queen eyes widened. "Are you damm serious!? I am your freaking wife?" But he didnt listen to his wife.

Instead of listening to his wife. He walk towards bed and guards took Queen wheel chair out of room. But she stopped in her track turn back little and said something sadly. That moved king's heart.

"This is the reason I sent her away because you were beast and now you still is. You never changed, honey. "

Jen PoV

( From chap 3 )

I ran towards dungeon after I heard this serious news.

I walk upstairs because she was royal so she was not in basement but up on floor.

I clutched on metal bars and spoke " Mom why are you here?"

Yes i am allowed to call her mom because of mine and y/n close bond

" mom are you okay?" I asked again and she nodded. Tears welled in my eyes. "Why aren't you speaking?" I asked again.

"I have a favour?" She said after a long pause.

"Anything for you," i spoke.

"I will tell you where is y/n, go to her and stay with her. Take her away from Korea, from her dad. Her dad is evil, not let her come here. And about me...." she smiled sadly and added "I love you Jen and Y/n please take care of yourself. I might not stay alive more." she whispered everything to me.

Then she handed me a paper, which has address on it and a letter. I put letter in my bra.

"I love you mom" she pat my cheek and kissed me on my forehead. I did same and exited from dungeon.

When i came out Guard check my body, then my bag and pocket but he couldn't find anything.

So without any doubt he let me go.

I sent another letter to chief of our workers for my leave. He accepted it because i dont take leave much.

My real mother and father died in a war. My sister is alive living with her mate. I told chief i am going to her.